Hellmann Performance Cummins Intake Horn
The Hellmann Aluminum Cummins Manifold Elbow features:
- Is the original one-piece Cummins intake manifold.
- Designed with performance in mind to increase airflow into the motor.
- Flows more air than the stock intake horn.
- Dramatically reduces turbulence of the intake air charge.
- Mounts securely to the cylinder head in place of the restrictive preformed cast manifold.
Hellmann Cummins Billet Intake Manifold applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
Hellmann Cummins 5.9L Intake Horn benefits:
- Dramatic reduction in intake air charge turbulence
- Increase in the intake charge speed
- Volumetric efficiency of the intake manifold
- Provides a substantial increase in the flow rate over stock intake horn.
- Enlarged intake entrance ports
- Innovative one-piece Intake Horn construction.
- Constant diameter piping ensures maximum airflow with reduced turbulence.
- Increasing the amount of air in each cylinder provides increased efficiency.
The Cummins 5.9L factory intake elbow is very restrictive. By upgrading the factory intake elbow you obtain instant engine performance and maximize the efficiency of your engine.
All Hellmann Performance products are MADE IN THE USA!
Hellmann Performances Billet Intake Horn is constructed with the following specifications:
- Formed from a single piece of T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum.
- CNC to exacting specification in a state of the art CNC machine.
- Pre-drilled for Boost Or Injection Systems
- All necessary high-grade stainless steel hardware
- Painstakingly measured to ensure perfect fitment of all OEM fuel components
- engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number HP IH 5.9L12
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No HP IH 5.9L
- Product Application 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesels.
- height 4
- width 12
- brand Hellmann Performance
- Part Number
- manufacturer Hellmann Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note