Hellmann Performance Dodge Ram Cummins Aluminium Fuel Distribution Block
The Hellmann High Flow Fuel Distribution Block is designed for the following Dodge Ram Trucks running Dual CP3 Injection Pumps.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Cummins 5.9L
- 2003 to 2007 Cummins 5.9L
- 2007.5 to 2012 Cummins 6.7L
Once a dual CP3 system is integrated into your Cummins diesel engine the fuel lines are a mess in the engine bay. With the removal of the Dodge Ram fuel filter canister, the installation of this Dodge Ram diesel fuel distribution block is simple. This Dodge Ram Cummins diesel fuel distribution block allows you to organize and route your Dual CP3 high flow fuel supply lines in an orderly fashion.
Cummins Fuel Distribution Block Benefits:
- Removes the confusion of the multiple fuel lines.
- Simplifies and organizes your fuel line routing issues.
- Mounts in place of the OEM fuel filter canister.
- Fuel distribution block is designed with multiple fuel line options in mind.
- Machined from aircraft grade T6 billet aluminum.
- Includes all required mounting hardware.
The Hellmann Performance Cummins Fuel Distribution Block offers you the ability to install:
- Three 1/2 inch NPT fuel feed ports
- Five 3/8 inch NPT fuel return ports
- Two 1/8 inch NPT fuel accessory ports.
- Two fuel port block off plugs
This Hellmann Performance Fuel Distribution Block for the Dodge Ram diesels is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L | 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number HP FDB8
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No HP FDB
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins
- height 4
- width 6
- Part Number
- manufacturer Hellmann Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note