Hellmann Performance Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Intercooler
The Hellmann Performance 6.7L Cummins Intercooler applications:
Designed for 2007.5 to 2008 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
This Hellmann Performance Intercooler is designed for the maximum possible air flow to lower your Exhaust Gas Temperature. Hellmann Performance produces the best made all aluminum intercooler on the market for the Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel. If your current Cummins 6.7L intercooler is now failing, you should consider the Hellmann Performance Intercooler. Installation of the Hellmann performance intercooler on your Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins will lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures by a healthy amount to preserve your engine. Increase the air density for higher continuous power by installing the Hellmann Performance 6.7L Cummins Intercooler.
The Hellmann Performance Intercooler for the Cummins 6.7L acts as an air/air radiator for the intake air charge. The Hellmann Performance 6.7L Intercooler has a much greater surface area to contact the incoming air charge. This significantly increased surface allows for the incoming air charge temperature to be substantially lowered. The Hellmann 6.7L Intercoolers job is to reduce the intake air charge after the compression of the turbo has caused it to get hot. This compressed air passes through the Hellmann 6.7L Cummins intercooler allowing the intake air charge to shed heat thru the to the alloy fins and tubes and the greater surface is offered by this intercooler. The heat lost by the efficiency of the Hellmann Performance intercooler allows your Cummins 6.7L to produce more power and reduce exhaust gas temperatures by up to 200 degrees. The heat shed by the Hellmann Intercooler is immediately dissipated to the outside air that's being forced through it by the forward movement of your Dodge Ram truck.These considerably lower intake air temperatures produced by the Hellmann Intercooler will provide higher power levels with lower EGT's in the cummins 6.7L motor.
The Hellmann Performance Cummins 6.7L Intercooler features:
- Constructed of T6 Aluminum for maximum strength.
- 2.75" thick compared to 1.25" thick OEM intercooler.
- Larger Surface Area provides increased cooling efficiency.
- Hand Built to exacting standards.
- T6 Aluminum End Tanks are hand fabricated.
- Tube and fin intercooler designed for maximum performance.
- Designed for maximum airflow and temperature reductions.
- Welding is a work of art!
This Cummins 6.7L Intercooler is constructed with T6 Aluminum end tanks to handle all the boost you can produce.
The Hellmann Performance Dodge Ram Intercooler for the Non Fourth Gen. Cummins 6.7L will:
- Increase Air Flow
- Reduce Intake Air Temperatures to increase engine efficiency.
- Lower EGT's by up to 200 Degrees at wide open throttle!
- Increased HP and Torque
- Guaranteed to handle 110 psi of boost!
No other aftermarket high performance Cummins 6.7L inter cooler can handle the boost a Hellmann Performance Intercooler can as it provides the highest efficiency cooling when compared to other inter-coolers.
The Hellmann Performance Intercooler for the 6.7L Cummins is MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE: This Cummins 6.7L High Performance Intercooler Is Not Designed For Installation in the 4th Generation Dodge Ram trucks!
- engine 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number HP IC-6.7L44
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009
- Manufacturer Part No IC-6.7L
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram
- height 10
- width 30
- brand Hellmann Performance
- Part Number
- manufacturer Hellmann Performance
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note