These ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Lift Alignment cams will realign the lost caster on your front wheels and minimize the steering pull found on the lifted Ford Super Duty trucks.
ICON 62530 2.5" alignment cam application:
- 2005 to Current Ford F250 Super Duty 4x4
- 2005 to Current Ford F350 Super Duty 4x4
The ICON Ford Super Duty 2.5" Lift Alignment cam kit features:
- Two 605900 1/8 X 2.000 Steel Cotter Pins
- Two 167008 Super Duty Alignment Cams Silver Zinc Plated
- High Strength Steel
- Made in the USA
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Alignment Cam Kit benefits:
- Minimizes uneven tire wear.
- Regain lost caster
- It helps correct steering pull.
- Improves steering responsiveness.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 62530 2.5" Alignment Cam Kit for 2005 to Current Ford Super Duty Trucks
ICON 62530 2.5" Alignment Cam Kit Installation Instructions
1. Lift the front end of the truck and support the frame at the front frame rails with jack stands. NEVER WORK UNDER AN UNSUPPORTED VEHICLE. Remove front wheels.
2. Remove the driver side stock alignment cam: Remove the cotter pin from the ball joint castle nut. Remove the castle nut from the
upper ball joint using a 24mm. With a brass hammer, strike the ball joint stud to dislodge the taper. Be careful not to damage the
threads. Remove stock alignment cam.
3. Install the new alignment cam: Make sure the arrow is pointing toward the front of the truck and the flat end of the cam is aligned with the flat end of the knuckle. Use the old sleeve to tap the new one down onto the taper. Install the castle nut using a 24mm [Torque to 69 ft-lbs]. Install the new cotter pin.
4. Repeat the previous steps for the passenger side.
5. Reinstall the wheels and lower the vehicle to the ground.
6. Have the vehicle professionally aligned: Caster and camber are now set with the alignment cam.
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ICON 625305
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350
- year 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No 62530
- Product Application 2005 to current model Ford F250 / F350 Super Duty Trucks
- height 4
- width 5
- Part Number
- manufacturer ICON Vehicle Dynamics
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note