Baja Designs S2 LED Lights
Baja Designs S2 Series Auxillary LED Lights
Looking for a compact high output auxiliary LED lighting alternative to a light bar?
These small but powerful LED lights are known as the S2 Pro Series. The S2 Series LED Lights are ideal for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light. The Baja Designs S2 Series LED lights offer the highest light output on the market from a compact size LED light. The scientist's of Lighting at Baja Designs have your answer. These small but powerful, compact LED lights are known as the S2 Series LED Lights. The S2 LED Light offers an incredible lumens output from a small 3” x 2” housing. The S2 LED is the brightest LED light on the market using an ounce per ounce basis. The S2 Series LED Light can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. iThe S2 Series of LED Lights have a very low rate of power consumption, and each S2 only draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. This Low Power Consumption adds incredible versatility to any lighting applications.
KLM Performance offers these Baja Designs S2 Series LED lights:
The S2 Series LED lights are available in two different series of LED lights to match your exact compact LED lighting needs:
- The S2 Pro is ideal for Perfect for racers and enthusiasts and racers that need bright LED light for the near and midfield distances.
- The S2 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that need additional light at close range distances.
The Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Lights are available in two different finishes and mounting styles:
- A Black Anodized Powder Coated Finish 3' X 2" Housing
- A Black Anodized Powder Coated Finish Flush Mount
- A White Anodized Powder Coated Finish Flush Mount For Marine Applications
- A White Anodized Powder Coated Finish 3' X 2" Housing For Marine Applications
The Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Lights are available in one finish and mounting style:
- A Black Anodized Powder Coated Finish 3' X 2" Housing
These Baja Designs S2 Series LED lights are available in the following beam patterns to meet your exact lighting needs:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Spot: A longer and narrow 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
- Wide Cornering pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Flood Beam Pattern: Excellent work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet.
- Amber Driving Combo: Them Amber Lens provides the maximum trail coverage or road coverage in conditions of reduced visibility. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Amber Spot: Reduced visibility conditions are ideal for the Amber Spotlight. This longer and narrow 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
- Amber Wide Cornering pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting while you encounter reduced visibility due to airborne debris.
- Amber Flood Beam Pattern: Reduced Visibility Conditions such as Fog, Dust, Silt or Snow with excellent work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet.
- Colored Lenses: These RED, BLUE and GREEN lenses designed for increased vehicle visibility or Emergency Vehicle Applications.
Baja Designs S2 LED Light are fully serviceable by you the end user.
The S2 LED lights also are considered an adaptable light series for varying conditions or applications. With the removal of 4 simple bolts, you can transform your Baja Design S2 light into any beam pattern you require. The LED lights also have four different colored lenses for increased versatility. Whether using for professional use or purely as a hobby, Baja Designs Lights raised the bar in the optics industry.
The entire lineup of Baja Designs S2 LED Light's incorporate the latest technology to produce the highest quality LED lights available.
These LED lights use the Baja Designs CopperDrive LED management system. The CopperDrive management system uses next generation circuit boards and driver technology to safely run high powered LEDs at full power. The Thermal management uses four levels of heat transfer technology to remove heat 3000% more efficiently than the competition. The Squadron Series lights also provide an extra layer of vibration isolation to create the highest performing and longest lasting LED light on the market.The heat management technology incorporated by baja Designs is a significant advantage over the cheap LED lights flooding the market. By engineering functional thermal heat sink fins on the back of the S 2 series LED lights, the generated heat is efficiently dissipated. These S2 lights have an estimated 49,000+ hour lifespan for long term operation. All S2 lights are covered by Baja Designs limited lifetime warranty.
The Baja Designs S2 Pro Black and White Bezel Flush Mount LED Light kit is come complete with the S2 LED Light mounted to the rectangular anodized aluminum plate. The S2 Black Aluminum Bezel has 4 recessed mount holes drilled into the perimeter. The flush mount S2 LED Light requires fabrication for proper installation. Baja Designs recommends that these LED lights be installed by a professional.
List Price: $224.95add to cart
List Price: $1,282.45add to cart
List Price: $1,169.95add to cart
List Price: $896.36add to cart
List Price: $291.95 Your Price: $281.95 You Save: $10.00 (3 %)add to cart