Baja Designs S2 Pro
Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Lights
The S2 Pro is ideal for perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light from a compact LED light. The S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,450 lumens out of a tiny 3” x 2” housing. The S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. The S2 draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there. This S2 LED is perfect for all your adventures! Baja Designs provides an industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This provides you with the ultimate in purchase protection.
The compact S2 LED can be mounted nearly anywhere on your vehicle or boat. The high lumen output provides a vast amount of light to guide you on the road less traveled. The S2's are super compact, durable, and put the light where you need it the most!
These Baja Designs S2 Pro lights provide maximum illumination of the below ranges:
Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Light Features:
- 2,450 Lumens with only 2 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
- Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed by Baja Designs.
- S2 LED Lights have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Your LED Lights are covered by a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- uService® LED lights feature End User Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® Optics Provide All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ makes these LED Lights Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® Technology Provides The Only LED Driven At 100%
- S2 Pro Series LED produces 5000K Daylight for Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Per Light Wattage of only 21 Watts
- Per Light Amperage Draw of Only 3.33 Amps
- Small Compact LED Light is only 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Billet Machined Aluminum Front Bezel
- Stainless Steel Hardware & Bracket
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
KLM performance offers these Baja Designs S2 Pro Series LED Lights as:
- Baja Designs S2 Pro Series Singles Black
- Baja Designs S2 Pro Colored Lenses
- Baja Designs S2 Pro Series Singles Black Flush Mount
- Baja Designs S2 Pro Series Black Pair
- Baja Designs S2 Pro Series Singles White
- Baja Designs Squadron Pro Series Singles White Flush Mount
Each Set Of S2 Pro LED Lights Includes:
- Two Squadron-R Racer Edition LED Light
- Two Mounting Bracket
Each Single S2 Pro LED Light Includes:
- One Squadron-R Racer Edition LED Light
- One Mounting Bracket
Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Light Patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Spot: A longer and narrow 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
- Wide Cornering pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Flood Beam Pattern: Excellent work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet.
- Amber Driving Combo: Them Amber Lens provides the maximum trail coverage or road coverage in conditions of reduced visibility. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving 44 degree and the 7-degree spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Amber Spot: Reduced visibility conditions are ideal for the Amber Spotlight. This longer and narrow 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving or Driving Combination beam lights.
- Amber Wide Cornering pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting while you encounter reduced visibility due to airborne debris.
- Amber Flood Beam Pattern: Reduced Visibility Conditions such as Fog, Dust, Silt or Snow with excellent work light or scene light with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet.
Note: If your lighting needs require the illumination of the long range distance, please see the Baja Designs S2 Racer Editon LED Lights.
The Baja Designs 613600 Wiring Harness allows you to install up to three S2 LED lights to your vehicle.
The Baja Designs 640117 Wiring Harness allows you to install up to two S2 LED lights to your vehicle.