Baja Designs XL80 Series LED
XL80 LED Lights
The XL80 Series LED lights will take your off-road lighting to the next level with a 9,500-lumen output level per light.
The XL80 LED is the highest Lumen output XL Series LED light.
The XL80 features a very powerful LED, for greater visibility and increased brightness at the for Near Field & Midfield distances.
The Baja Designs XL80 Series LED auxiliary lights to offer incredible versatility to meet your lighting needs. XL80 Series LED lights have been designed to fit all types of vehicles from pickup trucks, ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, industrial vehicles, tractors, skid-steer loaders, front loaders, steamrollers, and cranes and more. These XL80 LED Lights are stylish, yet powerful lights can be mounted on bumpers, other light bars, and roll cages. Baja Designs’ universal LED auxiliary lights are useful in far more than recreational settings. Use them to illuminate your workplace during those late night hours!
The XL80 LED Auxillary Light is Designed for Near Field & Midfield Applications
The XL80 LED Lights are available in the beam pattern of your choice as single LED lights or pairs of LED lights:
- Baja Designs XL80 LED Pair Of Lights
- Baja Designs XL80 LED Single Light
- Baja Designs XL-R 80 LED Pair Of Lights
- Baja Designs XL-R 80 LED Single Light
Baja Designs XL80 Features:
- Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
- Back With A Manufacturers 30 Day Money Back
- A 20% integrated dimming feature is included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty For Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications Of The XL80 LED Light:
- 9,500 Lumens Output Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Designs XL80 Beam Patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the develop this pattern specifically for cornering and for use in low visibility conditions.The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Amber Driving/Combo: Provides the maximum trail coverage for the times when your visibility is reduced due to roost, silt, fog, heavy rain or snow. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Amber Wide Cornering: Baja Designs was the first to develop this pattern specifically for cornering use in low visibility conditions.The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.