MaxSpool Engineering GMC / Chevy 6.6L Duramax Dual Valve Springs with Retainers
The MaxSpool Engineering Duramax Dual Valve Springs With Retainers are available for the:
- 2001 to 2015 Duramax Diesel Engines
The MaxSpool Engineering High Performance 6.6L Duramax Dual Valve Springs With Retainers are sold as a complete set containing:
- 32 MaxSpool Engineering Duramax Dual Valve Springs
- 32 MaxSpool Engineering Duramax Retainers
The MaxSpool Engineering 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Dual Valve Springs were developed tested and proven on the track. The track proven performance valve train package is designed to be the ultimate Heavy Duty Dual Valve Springs and Retainer for your Duramax Turbo Diesel engine program. The MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers match the frequency of the rest of the valve train components throughout the entire RPM range of the mighty 6.6L Duramax.
With extremely stringent design criteria the MaxSpool Engineering Duramax Dual Valve Springs With Retainers to best High Performance Replacement valve spring available on the market today!
The MaxSpool Engineering 6.6L Duramax High Performance Valve Springs w/Retainers are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.6L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number MSS MS DDVS13
- make Chevy | GM
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No MS DDVS
- Product Application 2001 to 2015 GM 6.6L Duramax
- height 4
- width 10
- brand MaxSpool Engineering
- Part Number
- manufacturer MaxSpool Engineering
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note