Mopar 2010+ Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Cartridge
This is a Genuine OEM Mopar Dodge Ram Nanonet Diesel Fuel Filter for the 6.7L Cummins. The 2010 to current model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins turbo diesel engine use a High Pressure Common Rail Fuel Injection System which requires unprecedented fuel cleanliness levels.
This Mopar 68157291AB Diesel Fuel Cartridge applications:
- For all 2010 to 2016 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins.
This Mopar 68157291AB 2010+ Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Cartridge benefits:
- Provides 13 times better protection of the engines fuel system than previous Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel fuel filters.
- Categorized as a Nanonet Fuel Filter
- Features a two-stage fuel filter cartridge containing a 5 micron outer filter and a 3 micron inner filter.
- Is the OEM replacement under hood diesel fuel filter.
- Contains a new patented filtration media that removes harmful hard particles and water particles
- Prevents damage the to fuel injection system.
- Offers far better for better filtration compared to older Cummins 6.7L fuel filters.
- Maximizes fuel system performance.
- Promotes longevity for the modern Cummins 6.7L diesel engines by maintaining the required filtration standards.
This is a genuine OEM Mopar Part that is backed by the Mopar Warranty.
KLM Performance offers discounted rates on filters purchased in quantities of 3 or more.
- engine 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar 68157291AB8
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No 68157291AB
- Product Application 2010 to current Cummins 6.7L
- height 4
- width 8
- brand MOPAR
faq Is this a genuine Mopar Fuel Filter?
Yes this is a OEM Mopar part #68157291AB. This diesel fuel filter cartridge comes with the factory warranty and it meets the factory filter specifications.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note