MOPAR Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper 2000 to 2013 4WD Ram 2500 and 3500 models.
This Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper is sold as a kit containing:
- One mopar steering damper shock
- One mopar steering damper shock hex head mounting bolt.
The MOPAR Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper works on the following vehicles:
- 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4WD
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4WD with the KLM Performance T Style Steering Linkage
A Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper is the required steering damper if you have upgraded to the New Mopar T Style Steering assembly. The Ram Steering Damper is a hydraulic device that is quite similar to a shock absorber and is attached to the steering linkage and damps out the unwanted movement of the steering wheel due to road imperfections.
This Dodge Ram utilizes a Steering Damper is designed to absorb the road shock and the steering kickback and created during everyday driving. The horizontal installation provides a smooth operation no matter what the temperature is while reducing vibrations that travel through the steering system to the driver.
This MOPAR Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper is a major component of your truck's steering system. If you care about vehicle handling and ease of ride, then look at replacing your steering damper.
Dodge Ram Steering Damper for the 2000 to 2013 4WD is MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar 5154661AC
- make Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No 5154661AC
- Product Application 2000 to 2013 4WD Ram 2500 and 3500 models with the T Style Steering Linkage
- height 6
- width 6
- brand MOPAR
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note