Mopar 68250093AA 93-02 Dodge Belt Tensioner Assembly
Cummins 5333499 Serpentine Belt Tensioner Assembly
Cummins Tensioner Assembly 5333499 is for the 1993 to 2002 Model Dodge Ram Diesels.
Cummins 5333499 Belt Tensioner Assembly Applications:
- 1993 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12V
- 1993 D250 5.9L V8 Gas engine
- 1998.5 to 202 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24V
The Cummins 5333499 Belt Tensioner Assembly is for the following Dodge Ram trucks equipped with the Cummins 5.9L diesel.
- Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
This Cummins 5333499 Serpentine Belt Tensioner Assembly information:
- Cummins 5333499 Belt Tensioner Assembly is a spring-loaded pulley designed to keep the serpentine belt tensioned on the pulleys.
- This Belt Tensioner Assembly is considered a wear item and will need to be replaced.
- With time and distance, this Belt Tensioner Assemblies spring can weaken or break allowing the serpentine belt to come loose.
- Installing a new Cummins Belt Tensioner Assembly will keep the belt in the proper position and tension.
- This is a brand new OEM Cummins part.
Cummins 5333499 Belt Tensioner Assembly Cross Reference:
engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate
Item Number Mopar 68250093AA 10
make Dodge | Ram
model D250 | D350 | 2500 | 3500
year 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
Manufacturer Part No 68250093AA
Product Application 1993 to 2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesels / 1993 Dodge D250 V8 Gas
- Part Number
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note