Crank Position Sensor
What does a Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS do?
The Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and proper engine operation. Your engines Crankshaft Position Sensor sets the fuel injection timing, supply's the engines RPM signal, and determines engine speed. A malfunctioning Crankshaft Position Sensor can illuminate the check engine light or cause a no-start condition.
The warning signs of a crankshaft position failure:
- Irregular engine operation.
- Check Engine Light
- Excessive engine vibrations
- Poor acceleration
- No start condition with a cold engine.
- Failure to start with a warm engine.
- Engine stalls
- Increased cycle time before the engine fires.
The most common issues associated with a faulty crankshaft position sensor are:
- Loose Connector Pins.
- Cracks in the Sensor Housing due to age and repeated heat cycles.
- Gaps between the reluctor wheel and the tip of the sensor.
The replacement of your faulty crank sensor will allow your vehicle to operate as it designed with the proper fuel injection timing and maximum performance.
List Price: $39.68 Your Price: $39.68 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $55.95 Your Price: $55.95 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $43.73 Your Price: $43.73 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart