Replacement Pitman Arms and Drop Pitman Arm
Lifting your vehicles ride height takes mores than just adding taller springs or blocks. Complete the job with a Drop Pitman Arm. When you lift your vehicle, the steering linkage angles become more extreme and influenced by suspension travel. The Drop Pitman Arm helps reduce the angle of your drag link when a suspension system is installed.
The use of a dropped pitman arm which matches your increased ride height will:
- Help eliminate bump steer.
- Improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improve your vehicle's steering system response.
- Reduce Steering Wander.
- Correct the interaction between your suspension and steering system.
- Custom made to fit your exact year make and model.
- Improves the operating angle of your drag link.
There are no products matching the selection.