Chevy and GM Steering Shafts
Borgeson Universal Company offers Heavy Duty Chevrolet and GMC Full Size vehicle Replacement Steering Shafts.
Borgeson Universal Company Manufacturers Heavy Duty American Made Replacement Steering Shafts for the 1973 to 2008 Chevy and GMC Full-Size rucks.These superior steering assemblies are offered as a heavy duty direct bolt in replacement option to improve the steering of your truck.These steering shafts are a great way to address your steering issues your General Motors Pickup with a readily available part.
These Borgeson Chevy and GMC Heavy Duty Telescoping Intermediate Steering Shafts features:
- Connect the factory column to the steering box.
- The installation offers an easy way to regain the lost control of your vehicle.
- Eliminates the classic " Steering Wander".
- Contains precision needle bearing universal joints.
- An upgraded vibration reducer.
- Built as a telescoping steering shaft for increased Saftey.
- Direct Bolt On Replacement Intermediate Shaft.
- Corrects the steering wander issues you are now experiencing.
- Provides tighter steering and better handling as soon as this new shaft is installed.
- The added length shaft will also accommodate aftermarket body lifts.
- Borgeson steering shafts are backed by a Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty!
- Offered as a direct Replacement for the factory steering shafts that are no longer available.
The Borgeson Chevrolet and GMC Steering Shafts are MADE IN THE USA!
List Price: $207.50add to cart
List Price: $175.85add to cart
List Price: $218.99add to cart