Dodge Steering Shafts
Borgeson Universal Company Heavy Duty Dodge Steering Shafts
Borgeson Universal Company Manufacturers Heavy Duty American Made Replacement Steering Shafts for the 1979 to 2008 Dodge trucks.These superior steering assemblies are offered as a heavy duty direct bolt in replacement option. These Dodge truck steering shafts are designed to improve the steering of your truck. These steering shafts are a great way to address your steering issues your Ram Charger or Full size Dodge Ram Pickup with a readily available replacement part.
These Borgeson Dodge Heavy Duty Telescoping Intermediate Steering Shafts features:
- Connect the factory column to the steering box. The installation offers an easy way to regain the lost control of your vehicle.
- Eliminates the classic " Steering Wander" Contains precision needle bearing universal joints.
- An upgraded vibration reducer.
- Built as a telescoping steering shaft.
- Direct Bolt On Replacement Corrects the steering wander issues you are now experiencing.
- Provides tighter steering and better handling as soon as this new shaft is installed.
- The added length shaft will also accommodate aftermarket body lifts.
- Borgeson steering shafts are backed by a Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty!
KLM Performance offers these Borgeson Dodge Steering Shafts:
- Borgeson 000940 1979 to 1993 Dodge Steering Shaft
- Borgeson 000941 Rubber Rag Joint Disk
- Borgeson 000943 1979 to 1993 Extreme Duty Steering Shaft
- Borgeson 000945 1994 Dodge Ram trucks
- Borgeson 000950 1995 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks
- Borgeson 000951 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 4WD trucks
- Borgeson 000952 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2WD trucks
List Price: $251.45 Your Price: $251.45 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $278.94 Your Price: $278.94 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $244.52 Your Price: $244.52 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart