Ford Steering Shafts
Borgeson Universal Company Heavy Duty Ford Steering Shafts
Ford Bronco and Pickup Truck Steering Shaft's
The steering system in your Ford truck is comprised of a series of parts that are linked together. The Ford steering system includes the steering shaft, steering gear, steering rack and pinion assembly, steering gearbox and power assist ram cylinders.
The steering shaft is located at the center part of the steering system. It forms the connection between the road wheels and the steering axis. The steering shaft has a direct relation to the power steering system. It multiplies the force applied by the driver. There is a torsion bar at the end of the steering shaft which converts the torque applied by the driver into hydraulic power. The worn out steering shaft need to be replaced immediately. At Car Parts Warehouse all our car parts are tested for quality to meet the industry standards. We provide OEM replacement and aftermarket parts at wholesale prices. So, you can get the Ford Pick-up Truck steering shaft at the best price.
Borgeson Universal Company Manufacturers Heavy Duty American Made Replacement Steering Shafts for the 1970 to 2004 Ford trucks. These superior steering shaft assemblies are offered as a heavy duty direct bolt in replacement option to improve the steering of your Ford truck. These steering shafts are an excellent way to address your steering issues your Ford Bronco or Pickup with a readily available American made part.
These Borgeson Ford Truck Heavy Duty Telescoping Intermediate Steering Shafts features:
- Connect the factory column to the steering box.
- The installation of a new intermediate steering shaft offers an easy way to regain the lost control of your vehicle.
- Eliminates the classic " Steering Wander."
- Contains precision needle bearing universal joints.
- An upgraded vibration reducer.
- Built as a telescoping steering shaft.
- Direct Bolt On Replacement
- Corrects the steering wander issues you are now experiencing.
- Provides tighter steering and better handling as soon as this new shaft is installed.
- The added length shaft will also accommodate aftermarket body lifts.
- Borgeson steering shafts are backed by a Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty!
- Made from high-grade steel in America.
This replacement intermediate steering shaft assemblies are available for the following Ford trucks:
- Ford Bronco
- Ford F100
- Ford F150
- Ford F250
- Ford F350
List Price: $278.45add to cart
List Price: $223.20add to cart
List Price: $198.00 Your Price: $178.89 You Save: $19.11 (10 %)add to cart
List Price: $178.89add to cart