Dodge Ram Upgraded T-Style Steering Linkage
KLM Performance offers these Dodge Ram Power Steering Upgrade Kits and Components.
Mopar 2009 T-Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
These T Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kits are available for the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 (Upgrades the entire steering linkage assembly of the Dana Axle)
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 (Upgrades Y-Style Linkage to the new improved T-Style linkage on the American Axle)
- 2006 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4 (Upgrades Y-Style Linkage to the new improved T-Style linkage on the Amercian Axle)
- 2009 to 2013 Dodge Ram (Replaces existing T-Style Linkage to the latest version not affected by any recalled linkage with a complete kit.
Upgraded Steering Linkage benefits:
- This is Dodge's solution to the problem that doesn't exist.
- This new Dodge steering linkage connects the front wheels together eliminating independent toe in and out.
- Reduces wear on the front tires.
- Dramatically reduces your chance of experiencing death wobble!
- Will make your front end feel much tighter and more responsive by replacing all components one step.
- This T-style system uses a straight tie rod to connect the steering knuckles together.
- Synergy Manufacturing has now also designed an improved Dodge Ram steering linkage kit with greaseable joints for improved durability.
This Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit changes the front end steering linkage from the Y Style to the new stronger and improved T Style steering linkage design. The new and improved T-Style linkage is found on the 2009 and up models. KLM Performance sells this steering upgrade as a complete kit with all of the required components for a safe installation. KLM Performance Inc. sells the very latest and most current version of this Dodge Ram steering upgrade kit. These new T-Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kits are not affected by any of the current recalls implemented on these parts by Fiat Chrysler!
NOTE: Installation of this kit on the 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks requires the use of a different rod end for installation. KLM Performance sells this kit with these parts included for a safe installation. We strongly recommend following the listed torque specs when installing this upgrade to your Dodge Ram truck.
We also offer these Borgeson Universal Power Steering Upgrade Kits for the 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks.
List Price: $556.98add to cart
List Price: $244.52add to cart
List Price: $278.94add to cart
List Price: $251.45add to cart