These Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks are designed to dramatically improve the handling and performance of your Polaris UTV.
This Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR-XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks 701-16-628 RZR XP 900 use a dual rate spring to help absorb the abuse encountered out on the trail. The Dual Rate Front springs consist of a 7-2.50-300 Front Spring over a 10-2.50-300 Front Spring. Upgrade your Polaris RZR XP suspension with the Walker Evans Racing shocks racing shocks from Walker Evans to obtain superior rebound dampening for dramatically improved handling and performance.
The Walker Evans 2.0" OE Polaris RZR 900XP Front Dual Rate Coil Over Shock offers dramatic improvements in your UTV's performance and control. No matter what type of terrain you encounter Sand, Desert, Woods, Mud or Trails these Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 900 XP Front Dual Rate Coil Over Shocks offer dramatic improvements over the O.E.M 1.5" Shocks. Walker Evans Racing Dual Rate 2.0 compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks come standard with a 16-way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine toon your Polaris RZR XP no matter what terrain you are faced with. Compression adjustable valving allows you to set the shock for your specific terrain and improve overall stability.
Installation of the Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks is easy since they were designed to be a direct bolt in replacement. The Walker Evans 2.0" OE Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Shock bolt right into the original OEM shock mount for easy installation of 30 minutes or less!
These Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks are sold as a set of two WER-701-16-628 RZR XP 900 front shocks.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shock Features:
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- EXTERNAL 16 WAY COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- DUAL RATE COIL SPRING SET UP PREVENTS BOTTOMING OUT
- DOUBLE RATE SPRINGS FOR ULTIMATE ADJUST-ABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRIDE COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" SHOCK BODY WITH PIGGYBACK
- 1/2" STEEL FK BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- ON THE FLY ADJUST-ABILITY
- PROVIDE A SUPERIOR RIDE
NOTE: These Walker Evans Racing 701-16-628 Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks are for use with OEM arms or long travel suspension kits with OEM mounting locations.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 900XP Dual Rate Coil Over Front Shocks are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 900
- Flow Rate
- Item Number WER 701-16-62810
- make Polaris
- model RZRXP900
- Manufacturer Part No WER 701-16-628
- Product Application Polaris RZR 900XP
- height 34
- width 12
- brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number
- manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note