Walker Evans Racing 2013+ Polaris Ranger XP 900 and XP 1000 OE Replacement Needle Shocks applications:
- 2013 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2014 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2015 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Models of the Polaris Ranger XP 1000
High quality performance 2.0" shocks play a big part in upgrading the level of control you have while driving your UTV. Walker Evans Racing offers these 2.0" compression adjustable coil over shocks as an easy way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your 2013 to 2017 Polaris Ranger XP 900 and 2017 XP 1000 UTV Side x Side. The Walker Evans Polaris Ranger XP 900 and XP1000 Side By Side Orginal Equipment Replacement Needle Shocks with Springs, feature a 16-way adjustable comp16-way feature which allows you to tune your Ranger XP 900 suspension no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability. The Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP 900 Series UTV Rear Coil Over Shock Kit plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP 900 Coil-Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling. Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP 900 Coil-Over Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit that will bolt into OEM mounts and can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
Walker Evans Racing offers the 903-16-522 and 900-16-523 as a bolt-on suspension upgrade kit for the Polaris Ranger XP 900 UTV. This 2.0" Coil-Over Shock Kit will help soak up bumps and improve overall stability allowing you to feel safe while riding. Use the Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP900 Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Polaris Ranger XP to the next level and pass up the competition. We offer these Walker Evans Polaris Ranger XP 900 Rear Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. We will supply you with Custom Made 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks that are valved for your vehicle based on the questions you have answered while ordering. These are a custom-made order that takes up to 12 days to produce!
The Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP 900 OE Replacement Needle Shocks with Remote Reservoirs contains:
One set of two 903-16-522 6" 16 Way Compression Adjustable Needle Piggy Back Reservoir Front Shocks with Springs
One set of two 900-16-523 6" 16 Way Compression Adjustable Needle Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks with Springs
Features of the 2013+ Polaris Ranger XP 900 and XP 1000 OE Replacement Needle Shock Kit:
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16 Position Adjustable Compression Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized Aluminum for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed as a direct bolt-on shock upgrade.
- These 2.0 Coilover to bolt into OEM mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
NOTE: Walker Evans Racing Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and XP 900 Replacement Needle Shocks work on the original control arms or long travel kits with the OEM shock mounts.
2013+ Ranger XP 900 and XP 1000 2.0 Needle Coilover Shocks are MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number WER 903-16-522 / 900-16-52336
- Manufacturer Part No 903-16-522 / 900-16-523
- Product Application 2013+ Polaris Ranger XP 900 models.
- height 10
- width 12
- brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number
- manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note