Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Piggy Back Coilover Shock
Walker Evans 702-16-416 Kawasaki Teryx OE UTV Replacement Coil Over Piggy Back Shocks applications:
- 2008+ Models of the Kawasaki Teryx UTV
- 2012+ Models of the Kawasaki Teryx4 UTV
This Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Shock Kit offers a 16 way adjustable compression adjuster. The compression adjuster allows you to fine tune your shocks to the perfect setting. The Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit for the front plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, this Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your over all performance and handling. Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Piggy Back Coilover Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit that will bolt into OEM mounts and can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit benefits:
- Will help soak up bumps and imperfections on the trails.
- Improve over all UTV stability allowing you to feel safe while riding.
- Use these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx RearPiggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Kawasaki Teryx to the next level and pass up the competition.
- Included in this Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Shock Kit is 1 set of 2 Front Piggy Back Coilovers with springs.
Walker Evans Racing 5" CA 16 Reservoir OE Rear Shock with Spring for Kawasaki Teryx and Teryx 4 options:
- We offer these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving.
- Based upon requests to support multiple riding styles and vehicle set ups.
- We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the questions we have you answer while ordering.
Some Features of the Walker Evans Racing 702-16-416 Kawasaki Teryx Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit are:
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valvable and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitrid Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
- Flow Rate
Item Number 702-16-41512
Manufacturer Part No 702-16-415
Product Application 2008 To Current Model Kawasaki Teryx Sisde By Side - UTV
brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number
manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note