Walker Evans Racing Polaris Polaris RZR 800 Piggy Back Coil Over Kit
Polaris RZR 800 4 2.0" OE UTV Replacement Coil Over Piggy Back Adjustable Shock applications:
- 2008 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- 2009 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- 2010 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- 2011 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- 2012 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- 2013 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
This Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster to let you tune your shocks to the perfect setting.The Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 4 seater Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit does not contain the Coilover spring. This set of replacement coil overs is designed for the installation of the OEM shock spring. Walker Evans Racing offers a high performance Eibach replacement spring as an option to this replacement suspension kit. The addition of this Eibach coil spring will further improve the ride quality of the replacement coil overs for your Polaris UTV. These original equipment replacement shocks will help soak up bumps and improve overall stability allowing you to feel safe while riding. Use these Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 800 4 Seater UTV Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Polaris RZR to the next level and pass up the competition. We offer these Walker Evans Racing Rear Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the couple questions we have you answer while ordering.
Included in this Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 800 2.0 OE UTV Replacement Coil Kit:
- One set of Two 701-16-415 Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks.
- One set of Two 701-16-416 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks.
Features of the Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 800 Piggy Back Coil Overs:
- Walker Evans 2" Bore Coilover shock
- Compression adjustable reservoir
- Preload adjustable spring
- Coilovers are Fully Revalvable and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Points
- Coil Over Shock Kit is a direct replacement that will bolt into OEM mounts.
- Can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
NOTE: These OEM replacement shocks are designed to be used with most dual exhaust systems. If you have changed out the Polaris exhaust system to another aftermarket exhaust system there may be a fitment issue.These Polaris RZR 800 Side x Side shocks are for use with OEM control arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 800 UTV Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number WER 701-16-415/701-16-416 36
- Manufacturer Part No 701-16-415/701-16-416
- Product Application 2008 to 2013 Polaris RZR 800 UTV
- height 10
- width 14
- brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number 701-16-415/701-16-416
- manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note