Yamaha Rhino UTV Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit applications:
- For 2004 to 2010 660 CC Rhino UTV
- For 2011 to 2013 700 CC Rhino UTV
These Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino UTV Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster. The compression adjuster allows you the driver to tune your shocks to the perfect setting based on the conditions you encounter on the trail. The Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling.
This Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino UTV 1.75" OE Front Coil Over Shock Kit contains:
- Two Front 4" Compression Adjustable 1.75" Coilovers
Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil-Over Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit that will bolt into OEM mounts. Installation of the Rhino Rear Coilovers and can be accomplished in about 30 minutes per shock. Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will help soak up bumps and improve overall stability allowing you to feel safe while riding. Use these Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil-Over Shock Kit to propel your Yamaha Rhino to the next level and pass up the competition. Included in this Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coilover Shock Kit is one set of two Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks.
We offer these Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino FrontShocks as a Custom made product. These Rhino Shocks are available in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. These Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Rear Coilovers will be custom made to the specifications you require based on your answers to the questions we have you answer while ordering.
Features of the Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino UTV Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit are:
- Can Increase Your Suspension Travel by Two Inches.
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16-way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 1.75" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
NOTE: The Walker Evans Yamaha Rhino UTV 1.75" OE Coil Over Shocks is intended for installation in the OEM control arms or Mid Travel Kits where the shock mounts in the OEM locations.
Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit are MADE IN THE U.S.A
- engine 660
- Flow Rate
- Item Number WER 400-16-004F30
- make Yamaha
- model Rhino
- year 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No WER 400-16-004F
- Product Application 2004 to 2013 Yamaha Rhino 2 Seat and 4 Seat Models.
- height 8
- width 10
- brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number
- manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER PRODUCT REQUIRES 15 WORKING DAYS FOR CONSTRUCTION