Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit applications:
- For 2004 to 2010 660 CC Rhino UTV
- For 2011 to 2013 700 CC Rhino UTV
This Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster to let you tune your shocks to the perfect setting. The Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride with your Yamaha Rhino, the OEM replacement Coilovers from Walker Evans Racing is up to the task! If its Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil-Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling of your Rhino.
This Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino UTV 1.75" OE Coil-Over Shock Kit contains:
- Two 4" Compression Adjustable 1.75" Diameter Front Coil-overs
- Two 4" Compression Adjustable 1.75" Diameter Rear Coil-overs
Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino OEM replacement Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit benefits:
- Designed as a direct replacement coil over shock kit.
- Coilovers will bolt into OEM mounts.
- Installation time of about 30 minutes per shock.
- Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will help soak up bumps,
- Provide and improved overall stability allowing you to feel safe while riding.
Use this Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coilover Shock Kit to propel your Yamaha Rhino to the next level and pass up the competition. Included in this Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is 1 set of 2 Front Piggy Back Coil-Over Shocks and 1 set of 2 Front Piggy Back Coil-Over Shocks that are 16 Way adjustable.
These Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Coilover Shocks are offered in two different valving profiles. Rhino Coil overs come in Standard Valving or Heavy Duty Valving upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. We will send you shocks valved for your Yamaha Rhino UTV based on the questions you answer while ordering.
NOTE: These are a Custom Built product that requires time to make. Please take note that these replacement Coilover shocks for your Yahama Rhino require Fifteen days to build.
Some Features of the UTV Replacement Shocks by Walker Evans Racing for your Yamaha Rhino are:
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16-Way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 1.75" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Locations
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
NOTE: The Walker Evans Yamaha Rhino UTV 1.75" OE Coil-Over Shocks is intended for installation in the OEM control arms or Mid Travel Kits where the shock mounts in the OEM locations.
The Walker Evans Racing Yamaha Rhino Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is MADE IN THE U.S.A
- engine 660 | 700
- Flow Rate
- Item Number WER 400-16-00434
- make Yamaha
- model Rhino
- year 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No WER 400-16-004
- Product Application 2004 to 2013 Yahmaha Rhino 2 Seat and 4 Seat Models.
- height 14
- width 10
- brand Walker Evans Racing
- Part Number
- manufacturer Walker Evans Racing
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note