Home > Quick Thaw Treatment for Gelled Diesel Fuel
Bell Performance Quick Thaw Restoring Treatment For Gelled ULSD Diesel Fuel.
Quick Thaw Diesel Fuel Treatment restores the flowability of the Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel that has gelled up during Cold Weather.
Quick Thaw Restoring Treatment for Gelled Diesel Fuel is an Emergency treatment that restores the ability of frozen or gelled fuel in cold weather. The treatment of your gelled diesel fuel with Quick Thaw will get your vehicle back on the road again.
For Winter Diesel Fuel Gelling use to Quick Thaw to liquefy you're frozen or gelled diesel fuel. Quick Thaw will rapidly break down the wax formation or ice crystals in your diesel fuel caused by Cold Weather. When QUICK-THAW is used according to application rates it will completely thaw the entire fuel system in about 20 minutes. QUICK-THAW is ideal for diesel vehicles operating in colder climates where ambient temperatures can encourage filter plugging by wax crystals present in low- and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels.
We at KLM Performance strongly recommend that every diesel truck operator keeps a bottle of QUICK THAW on hand for emergency cold weather diesel fuel treatment.
QUICK THAW contains advanced polymers which:
- Break apart the paraffin wax crystals that have now formed in your diesel fuel.
- Lowers the pour point of your diesel fuel.
- Restore the flow rate of diesel fuel in gelled fuel filters.
- Provides the ability to removed gelled diesel fuel from the entire diesel fuel injection system.
Quick Thaw For Diesel Fuel Application Rates:
- 32 oz. treats 50 Gallons of Diesel Fuel
- 1 gallon treats 200 Gallons of Diesel Fuel
- 5 Gallons treats 1000 gallons of Diesel Fuel
Quick Thaw Application Instructions:
- Determine how muck diesel fuel needs to be treated.
- Add One Quart Of Quick Thaw per 50 gallons of diesel fuel.
- Remove Diesel Fuel Filter and Water Separator Filters.
- Remove gelled or frozen diesel fuel from these filters.
- Replace fuel filters at this time if possible.
- Fill your diesel fuel filters up with Quick Thaw fuel treatment.
- Wait 20 minutes and then start your fuel pump.
- Let you your diesel fuel pump cycle for one minute and then attempt to fire your engine.
We have successfully used Quick Thaw Diesel Fuel Treatment to the fuel tank and fuel filter to free up frozen lines and filters! Quick Thaw will get your diesel engine started again during cold weather operations. Your will notice an immediate improvement in the ability of the diesel fuel to flow properly when Quick Thaw diesel fuel treatment is added. The addition of the Bell Performance Cold Flow Improver in cold weather prevents the cold weather diesel fuel problem you are now trying to fix. Treatment of ULSD fuel before the onset of cold weather prevents freeze-ups!
Benefits of using Quick Thaw diesel fuel treatment:
- Use will liquefy frozen or gelled diesel fuel caused by wax formation or ice crystals in cold weather.
- QUICK-THAW thaws the entire fuel system in about 20 minutes.
- Great for diesel vehicles operating in colder climates where ambient temperatures can encourage filter plugging by wax crystals present in low- and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels.
- Very Effective Anti-Coagulant
- Lowers fuel waxing point by up to 15 degrees!
- Increase the fuel combustion level
- Restores the ability to get your gelled diesel engine running again.
- Restores the engines ability to fire quickly in cold weather
- Eliminates Water
- Removes paraffin wax from diesel fuel lines and filters.
- Prevents Fuel Line Freezing
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging
- Smooths out rough running engines
- Contains No Alcohol
- For Use In All Diesel Engines and Diesel Fuel Types
QUICK THAW winter diesel fuel treatment is MADE IN THE USA!