- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
TJM 66310 66310R XGS Caster Correction Kit will reduce the undesirable driving characteristics such as vague steering, understeer, increased tire wear and straight line stability. The Caster Correction Kit works on vehicles with Two to Three inches of lift. READ MORE >>
The TJM XGS 2.5 Degree Caster Correction Kit are available in two different versions.
The TJM 66310 and 66310R Caster Correction Kit Applications:
- 1990 to 1997 Toyota FJ 80 Landcruisers
- 1996 to 1997 Lexus LX450
Why you need a TJM Caster Correction Kit
If you have raised the front end ride height of your 80 Series Landcruiser or Lexus LX450 you have now altered the caster of your vehicle's front suspension. What has now happened is Negative Caster. Negative caster is when the top of the steering axis is tilted forward. The vehicles steering axis intersects the ground behind the tires contact patch. Negative Caster causes the following undesirable driving conditions to occur.
Negative Caster causes the following conditions to occur:
- Vehicle's front suspension is no longer aligned.
- Vehicles straight line stability is reduced.
- Uneven tire wear occurs.
- Your steerability to enter and exit a turn requires more effort.
TJM XGS 2.5 Degree Caster Correction Kit benefits:
- TJM XGS Polyurethane Bushes offer longer life when compared to rubber bushes.
- Kit installation ensures correct location of suspension components.
- Provide a dramatic improvement to the vehicle's steering response.
- Reduces maintenance costs due to uneven tire wear.
- Improves vehicle stability.
TJM XGS 66310 Polyurethane Bushes Set Contains:
TJM 66310R XGS Rubber Bushes Set Contains:
The installation of the Caster Correction bushing kit requires the use of a shop press for proper installation. Bushings need installation with a shoppress, or you can have a local machine shop install them for you.
NOTE: This TJM Caster Kit contains 2.5 Degree Bushings which will work with the approved vehicles with 2 to 3 inches of Lift.Suits