1999 to 2017 Toyota Tacoma - 2WD and 4WD all models D.O.T. Legal Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
The Tacoma pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it more robust, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. KLM Performance Tacoma brake lines are highly recommended for improved reliability and quicker stopping of your Toyota Tacoma.
KLM Performance offers the Custom Made Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1999 to 2017 Tacoma Truck in 12 Different Lengths and 9 Different Colors to get you exactly what you need for increased stopping performance in Tacoma Truck. These Toyota Tacoma Series Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are custom made to meet your exact requirements. The Crown Performance Toyota Tacoma Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line kits include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow Twelve working days for the manufacture of your custom made Toyota Tacoma Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line set. This high performance replacement brake line kits for the Toyota Tacoma are sold as a four piece kit. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom made 1999 to 2017 Tacoma Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Tacoma Pickup Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
This 3 Piece Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work on the following Tacoma pickup trucks:
- 1999 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma 2 Wheel Drive models without the VSC
- These front caliper lines are made with a universal style fron caliper fitting.
This 4 Piece Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work on the following Tacoma pickup trucks:
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your Class 1 Light Duty 1999 to 2014 Toyota Tacoma trucks are sold as a four-piece set. This Tacoma Pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and two rear lines. These Toyota Tacoma brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Tacoma.
- 1999 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4 Wheel Drive models without the VSC.
- 2005 to 2017 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner 6 Lug 4 Wheel Drive models
Upgrade the stopping power of your Tacoma with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Tacoma with a set of Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied These Toyota Tacoma replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the most significant benefits of installing Tacoma pickup truck replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance.
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these Custom Made 1999 to 2017 Tacoma Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Toyota Tacoma Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle! These custom made brake line assemblies will not work on the following Tacoma models: Pre Runner 5 Lug models, 1999 to 2004 Tacoma equipped with the VSC system, 2004 to current model 2WD Toyota Tacoma!
The benefits of installing replacement brake lines on your Tacoma truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
These Tacoma replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This Teflon inner core hose minimizes internal friction and volumetric expansion. The Teflon Hose is then encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. Crown Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar. These Toyota Tacoma Replacement Brake Lines are covered with a choice of 9 different UV protected vinyl covers. Crown Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
Crown Performance Toyota Tacoma Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- The Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These construction features ensure that the Crown Performance Tacoma Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art. These Tacoma Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
These Tacoma OEM replacement brake line assemblies should be professionally installed by a competent mechanic. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Tacoma truck can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Tundra Brake Hose products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Toyota Tacoma Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE TOYOTA TACOMA BRAKE HOSE KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
This High Performance Tacoma stainless steel brake lines can be done to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines for your 1999 to 2017 Tacoma, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
1999 to 2017 Toyota Tacoma 6 Lug Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!