2000 to 2006 Toyota Tundra Pickup - 2WD and 4WD all models D.O.T. Legal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
The Tundra pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it tougher, consider improving major parts like the brake lines. Crown Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. Crown Performance Tundra brake lines are highly recommended for improved reliability and quicker stopping of your Toyota Tundra.
KLM Performance offers the Custom Made Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2000 to 2006 Tundra Truck in 12 Different Lengths and 9 Different Colors to get you exactly what you need for increased stopping performance in Tundra Truck. These Toyota Tundra Series Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are custom made to meet your exact requirements. The Crown Performance Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line kits include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow 6 working days for the manufacture of your custom made Toyota Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line set. This high performance replacement brake line kits for the Toyota Tundra are sold as a 3 piece kit id your Tundra does not have the VSC system installed. If your Tundra does have the VSC system then your brake lines will be built as a 4 piece kit. KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom made 2000 to 2006 Tundra Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Tundra Pickup Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
These 3 Piece Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work on the following Tundra pickup trucks:
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your 2000 to 2006 Toyota Tundra pickup trucks are sold as a 3 piece set or a 4 piece set.This Tundra pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and one or two rear lines. These Toyota Tundra brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for simple and easy installation. No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Tundra.
- 2000 to 2003 Toyota Tundra 2 Wheel Drive models
- 2000 to 2003 Toyota Tundra 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2004 to 2006 Toyota Tundra 2 Wheel Drive models
- 2004 to 2006 Toyota Tundra 2 Wheel Drive models with VSC
- 2004 to 2006 Toyota Tundra 4 Wheel Drive models with VSC
- 2004 to 2006 Toyota Tundra 4 Wheel Drive models without VSC
Upgrade the stopping power of your Tundra with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Tundra with a set of Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied These Toyota Tundra replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the biggest benefits from installing Tundra pickup truck replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance. The Tundra replacement brake lines Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve, these hoses are truly state of the art.
NOTE:KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom made 2000 to 2006 Tundra Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing replacement brake Lines on your Tundra pickup truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is immediate, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Have a question regarding Toyota Tundra pickup replacement brake lines? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us!
These Tundra replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric conditions, moisture resistant and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This Teflon inner core is then encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. Crown Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the inner single braid of Kevlar. These Tundra Replacement Brake Lines are covered with a choice of 9 different UV protected vinyl covers. Crown Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
Crown Performance Toyota Tundra Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features insure that the Crown Performance Tundra Replacement Brake Lines are truly state of the art.
These Tundra Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
These Tundra OEM replacement brake line assemblies should be installed by a competent mechanic in a professional manner. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Tundra truck can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic you should not attempt to install these Tundra Brake Hose products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Toyota Tundra Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE TOYOTA TUNDRA BRAKE HOSE KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
These High Performance Tundra brake lines can be made to accommodate any type of lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines for your 2000 to 2006 Tundra please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine exactly what length you need for your truck.
2000 to 2006 Toyota Tundra Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!