Home > Toyota Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit 07-16
Toyota Tundra Pickup D.O.T. Legal Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Toyota Tundra Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are available for the 2WD and 4WD all models.
These 4 Piece Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work on the following Tundra pickup trucks:
- 2007 to 2016 Toyota Tundra 2 Wheel Drive models
- 2007 to 2016 Toyota Tundra 4 Wheel Drive models
The Tundra pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it tougher, consider improving major parts like the brake lines. Crown Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. Crown Performance Tundra brake lines are highly recommended for improved reliability and quicker stopping on your Toyota Tundra.
KLM Performance offers these Custom Made Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your Tundra Truck in 12 Different Lengths and 9 Different Colors. Since these are custom made brake line assemblies you can order exactly what you need for increased stopping performance in your Tundra Truck. The Crown Performance Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line kits include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow 6 working days for the manufacture of your custom made Toyota Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line set. The high performance replacement brake line kits for the Toyota Tundra are sold as a 4 piece kit. KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom made 2007 to 2013 Tundra Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Tundra Pickup Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle! These lines replace the factory flex lines only!
These Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines are sold as a 4 piece set. This Tundra pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit that comes complete with two front lines and two rear lines. This Toyota Tundra stainless steel brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for simple and easy installation. No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Tundra.
Upgrade the stopping power of your Tundra with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Super Duty with a set of Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
Crown Performance Toyota Tundra Replacement Brake Line Assembly benefits:
- Offers a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied.
- These Toyota Tundra replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel.
- Installation will eliminate the swelling and stretching.
- Installing replacement brake lines virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance.
- The Tundra replacement brake lines Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve.
- These hoses are truly state of the art.
The benefits of installing replacement brake Lines on your Tundra pickup truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your specific year, make and model.
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is immediate, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
These Tundra replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This Teflon inner core is then encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. Crown Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the inner single braid of Kevlar.
Crown Performance Toyota Tundra Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion.
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T.
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one piece designed ends.
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters.
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines.
- Hose ends match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance Tundra Replacement Brake Lines are truly state of the art. These Tundra Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
These Tundra OEM replacement brake line assemblies should be installed by a competent mechanic in a professional manner. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Tundra truck can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic you should not attempt to install these Tundra Brake Hose products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Toyota Tundra Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
These High performances Tundra brake lines can be made to accommodate any type of lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines for your 2007 to 2016 Tundra please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine exactly what length you need for your truck.
2007 to 2013 Toyota Tundra Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!
Yes, these replacement brake lines are a direct factory replacement for your soft rubber brake lines. These brake lines are sold as a complete kit that contains the correct brackets, fittings and hardware required for installation.