Home > Walker Evans Racing Can Am Commander Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Custom Made Walker Evans Racing offers these 2011 to current model Can Am Commander 16 Way Adjustable Replacement Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit. This is a direct bolt on 2.0" shock that is designed to replace the factory shocks and dramatically improve handling and performance of your side by side. READ MORE >>
Walker Evans Racing Can Am Commander Side By Side Suspension System
Can Am Commander Replacement Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
Walker Evans Racing has designed a high performance replacement suspension system for the following Commander UTV's:
- Can Am Commander 800
- Can Am Commander 1000
This Walker Evans Can Am Commander Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit contains:
- 2 Front UTV Replacement 2.0" Coil Over Piggy Back Shocks
- 2 Rear UTV Replacement 2.0" Coil Over Piggy Back Shocks or Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks.
These Can Am Commander UTV replacement Coil-overs feature:
- 16 Way Compression adjust-ability.
- Compression adjustment allows you to fine tune your shocks to the perfect setting.
- Installation of these Walker Evans Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks offers a dramatic improvement in how well your UTV performs.
- This Can Am Commander Coil Over Shock Kit offers improved control and ride quality.
- With the ability to adjust the compression of these shocks you can enjoy the conditions your in no matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails.
- These Piggy Back Coilover Shock Kit will help soak up bumps and improve over all stability allowing you to feel safe while riding.
- Installation of this replacement suspension system from Walker Evans is simple because there designed as a direct replacement.
- Using the OEM mounts they can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
Use this Replacement UTV Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Commander to the next level and pass up the competition. We offer these UTV Shocks in a Standard or Heavy Duty Valving profiles to support multiple riding styles and set ups. We customize these Can Am Commander Back Coil Over Shocks valved for your vehicle based on the questions we have you answer while ordering.
Features of the Can Am Commander UTV Replacement Coil Over Shocks:
- Re-Valvable and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Adjustable Compression Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM mounting Points