Home > Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
Walker Evans Kawasaki Teryx4 OE UTV Replacement Rear Coil Over Piggy Back Shocks applications:
- 2012 to current Model of the Kawasaki Teryx4 Side By Side UTV
This Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Shock Kit offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster. The compression adjuster on these coil overs allows you to tune your shocks to the perfect setting. The Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx 4 Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit for the rear plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx 4 Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling. Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 Rear Piggy Back CoilOver Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit that will bolt into OEM mounts and can be installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 702-16-516 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit benefits:
- The Piggyback Shocks will help soak up bumps and imperfections on the trails with ease.
- Improve overall UTV stability allowing you to feel safe while riding.
- Use these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx 4 Shock Kit to propel your Kawasaki Teryx to the next level and pass up the competition.
- Included in this Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Rear Shock Kit is One set of Two Rear Piggy Back Coilovers with springs.
Walker Evans Racing 5" CA 16 Reservoir OE Rear Shock with Spring for Kawasaki Teryx 4 options:
- We offer these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Front Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving.
- Based upon requests to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups.
- We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the questions we have you answer while ordering.
Features of the Walker Evans 702-16-516 Kawasaki Teryx4 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit are:
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Points
- High Performance Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance