Home > Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 800-4 UTV Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Kit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Walker Evans Racing 701-16-423 Polaris RZR 800-4 UTV 16 Way Adjustable Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is designed as a direct bolt-on suspension upgrade for the factory OEM shocks. The 2.0" Walker Evans Coilovers will improve your overall performance and handling of your Polaris RZR 800-4 UTV. These replacement coil-over rear shocks are designed for installation on the OEM control arms or long travel kits that use the stock shock mounting locations. READ MORE >>
Walker Evans Racing Polaris Polaris RZR 800-4 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Kit
Polaris RZR 800-4 4 2.0 OE UTV Replacement Rear Coil Over Piggy Back Adjustable Shock applications:
- 2012 Polaris RZR 4 800 UTV
- 2013 Polaris RZR 4 800 UTV
Walker Evans Racing 701-16-423 High performance rear shocks will improve your ability to control your Polaris RZR 800-4 while driving the trails, woods, or up and over sand dunes. With a Lucas Oil Off Road UTV Short Course Championship, a handful of WORC's races, and numerous desert races under our belt, we are proud to release a new dimension of RZR coil over shocks. The Polaris RZR 800-4 is a real performance minded four full seat machine. This four-seat RZR offers incredible speed and agility for a side x side, but the engineers at Walker Evans found a way to improve on it. These RZR 800-4 rear coil-over shocks add race style valving without compromising low-speed handling or compliance. Walker Evans Racing 2.0 compression adjustable piggyback coil over shocks are an excellent way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Polaris RZR-4 UTV Side x Side. These coil-overs feature a reservoir mounted 16-way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine toon your Polaris RZR 4 800 to your exact requirements. No matter what type of terrain you encounter, these piggyback coil overs will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
This Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 4 800 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster to let you tune your shocks to the perfect setting.The Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling.Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit that will bolt into OEM mounts in about 30 minutes per shock.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 4 seater Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit does not contain the Coilover spring. This set of replacement coil overs is designed for the installation of the OEM shock spring. Walker Evans Racing offers a high performance Eibach replacement spring as an option to this replacement suspension kit. The addition of this Eibach coil spring will further improve the ride quality of the replacement coil overs for your Polaris UTV.
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will help soak up bumps and improve overall stability allowing you to feel safe while riding. Use these Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Polaris RZR to the next level and pass up the competition. We offer these Walker Evans Racing Rear Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving upon request to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups. We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the couple question we have you answer while ordering.
Included in this Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit:
- One set of Two Rear 701-16-423 Piggy Back Coil Over Shocks
Features of the Walker Evans Racing 701-16-423 Polaris RZR 800-4 Rear Piggy Back Coil Over features:
- Walker Evans 2" Bore Coilover shock
- Compression adjustable reservoir
- Preload adjustable spring
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16 way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
Walker Evans Racing Polaris RZR 4 800 UTV Rear Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit is MADE IN THE USA!