Home > 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Fleetguard FS43257 FS2 Fuel Filter & Shell
Fleetguard FS2: Filter-in-Filter Fuel System Protection Canister and Fuel Filter
The Fleetguard FS43257 Updated Filter Housing and FS2 Fuel Filter Applications:
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram® 2500 2WD and 4WD Models with the 6.7L diesel trucks
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram® 3500 2WD and 4WD Models with the 6.7L diesel trucks
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram® 4500 2WD and 4WD Models with the 6.7L diesel trucks
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram® 5500 2WD and 4WD Models with the 6.7L diesel trucks
Cummins Filtration has released a new high performance Fleetguard® FS2 Filter-in- Filter technology for the Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engines. The new FS43257 filter assembly is an upgrade for the 2007.5 to 20090 Dodge Ram trucks. This new updated filtration performance offers two filters in a single, reusable filter canister. The FS 2 Filter-in-Filter Fuel System Protection product provides optimally designed filter media in a unique construction to achieve:
Fleetguard FS43257 Diesel Fuel Filter benefits:
- direct fit replacement for the original FS43252 single-stage filter.
- Unmatched free and emulsified fuel/water separation
- Fuel Filter ensures greater protection from water related corrosion for modern high-pressure fuel systems.
- 2-stage fuel particle removal
- 5-micron filtration rating
- Exceptional fuel system protection without the hassle of extra filters and fuel plumbing arrangements.
- Canister allows for replacement of only the filter cartridge only at service time.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement component with a new filter without the need for additional plumbing or hardware.
- This composite filter canister plus the water-in-fuel sensor and the filter drain valve can be used over and over.
The FS43257 Filter-in-Filter Kit Contains:
- One composite fuel filter cartridge canister.
- One O-Ring
- One 5 Micron Rated Fuel Filter Cartridge.
The FS43257 Filter-in-Filter Specifications:
- Max Load: 18 grams of particulate matter.
- Max Flow: 67.26 gph
- Filtration: 5 microns @ 98.7% efficiency
- Burst: 50.04 psi
|Obsolete Filter Assembly||FS43252||4936025||05183410AA|
|New Filter Assembly||FS43257||5257769||68061633AA|
|New Filter Cartridge Kit||FS43258||5257768||68061634AA|
NOTE: The Fleetguard FS43257 contains a Complete Filter unit which includes the shell and fuel filter cartridge. For the standard filter, service uses the FS43258 filter kit.