KLM Performance Return Policy
You must call for an RMA number before making any return! To return or exchange a part that is unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and is in original undamaged packaging, you must call our Customer Service department within 14 calendar days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (determined by the CarriersTracking info). Failure to notify us within 14 days will forfeit your right to a refund or exchange. Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused. All returns are assessed a 20% restocking fee. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original undamaged packaging will be credited less the 20% restocking fee and associated outbound freight costs. Items found to be used, installed, not resalable, or not in original product packaging or damaged, will not be credited, and the item will be returned to the customer if requested, at the client's expense. We do not accept RMA requests through email, fax, or voice mail message. All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and Return Merchandise Agreement Number marked clearly on the outside of the package the returned product was shipped. Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques are not returnable under any circumstances, so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession. All Returns must have the RMA number displayed on the return shipping label. Do not write the RMA number on the original product package and take care to prepare the box for shipping back to us adequately. Failure to do so may result in assessing the customer an additional rebox fee for original product package damage. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the package and retrieve a tracking number with a signature requirement from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier you shipped the returned with.
The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the return or exchange. Shipping expenses include the original freight cost to the client. Merchandise shipping with Free Shipping will have this value of the shipment deducted from the credit being issued to the sale. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the package and retrieve a tracking number with a signature requirement from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier you have selected. KLM Performance cannot assume any liability for your return. Please provide KLM Performance with the Carrier and Tracking Number for your return.
RMA NUMBER FOR RETURNS:
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required and must be written on the outside shipping carton. Please call us to obtain an RMA Return Authorization Number for the return of the product and return shipment instructions.
RETUNED MERCHANDISE PROCEDURE:
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping container.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer box will be refused credit, and the package returned to sender.
- Returnable items must be received by KLM Performance Inc. within 14 days of the product being obtained by you the customer. (determined by the relevant Tracking info)
- Returned merchandise must be in new, non-used, non-installed, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused, or a restocking fee of 20% may be assessed.
- KLM Performance is in no way responsible for any Un-Authorized by you the customer!
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred to return products.
SOME CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH CREDIT CREDIT WILL NOT BE ISSUED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- The product has been installed and used
- Any product order which is a Custom Made Product is a Non-Returnable Item.
- The following items are Non-Returnable items: Brake Lines, Tuners, Programmers, FASS Replacement Motors that have been in contact with Diesel Fuel, Electrical Components, Sensors, Wire Harness, Gasket Kits, Transmission Drive Line Hoops, Fuel Line That Was Cut To Order, All ARP Fasteners If The Factory Packaging is Broken, any Emission Related Component.
- The product returned is not the product you were shipped.
- Any and Or All items Listed as Closeouts or Garage Sale Items.
- The product has been damaged by an attempt to be installed and or used.
- Any parts which show signs of use, installation, wear, fuel, oil, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, or otherwise that is now in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- The product is shipped back without the original box, manual and or parts.
- The seal on electrical parts is broken, and the product has been opened.
- Parts Returned with an RMA Number,
- Returned Parts that are not shipped to the correct address.
- Buyers Remorse is not covered under our refund policy.
- Product serial number does not match that of which was originally shipped to the buyer.
- The product is deemed not resellable by KLM Performance Inc. or the Manufacturer it was returned to due to customers actions in dealing with the product.
- The Phil Makarewicz Rule - If you have ordered a product from another vendor, do not have a receipt, are not listed as our customer, have returned merchandise to a manufacturer without informing your correct seller, please do not attempt to extort money from KLM Performance. Mr. Phil Makarewicz could not produce an Invoice Number, Date of Sale or a Receipt for the product he knowingly did not purchase from KLM Performance. KLM Performance will only offer refunds to our customers. To qualify for a refund, you must have a receipt, order number or be listed in our database as a customer. Please do not expect us to provide you with a credit if you use Extortion and Lies to obtain an unwarranted refund.
RMA NUMBER EXPIRATION:
RMA numbers expire 14 days after the date on which they are issued. This 14 day period is based on calendar days.
REFUSED OR REJECTED ORDERS:
Shipments refused, rejected or returned by you the customer and returned to us will carry an automatic 20% restocking fee. All shipping charges incurred for this decree will be deducted from the total credit owed.
UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS and RMA RETURNS:
Unauthorized Returns or Customer Returns that are miss shipped, mispackaged, or misdelivered, will not be 'tracked down' and are not the responsibility of KLM Performance Inc.
Individual parts are not returnable, including but not limited to and or installed items, wire harnesses, transmission drive line loops, electrical items, sensors, programmers, custom-made products, emissions equipment, brake lines, open fuel filters, opened air filters, open oil filters, all Cummins products, fuel line cut to order, any and or all opened ARP products, and or closeouts are all considered a final sale and or NonReturnable Items. Please make a note of these items as these are a final sale.