Custom Made Braided Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Brake Line Kits
KLM Performance offers standard or extended length Kevlar Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines for the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet and GMC Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
- Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
- Ford Truck Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
- Toyota Truck Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Jeep Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
Stainless Steel Brake Lines are an easy way to perform a Brake System Upgrade. Your brake system is a crucial part of your vehicle. By installing a set of high-performance custom-made braided stainless steel replacement brake lines to replace your rubber brake hose, you will provide the additional stopping power and reduce the reaction time of your vehicle brake system. The primary purpose of installing braided stainless steel brake lines is to improve brake system performance and service life. Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines offer increased effectiveness when compared to a brake system equipped with flexible rubber hoses. Standard or Extended length Kevlar braided stainless-steel brake line kits are an instant means to improve your brake system response and performance. Improved brake system response will keep your vehicle from colliding with anything else and shorten the distance it takes to stop your vehicle. These Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits are Street legal, and D.O.T. approved. These stainless steel brake lines are a custom-made product for your stock vehicle or lifted vehicles.
What length stainless steel brake line do I need?
If you are replacing the rubber brake lines on a vehicle with a stock ride height, we suggest you use the stock length brake lines. If you have altered the ride height of the vehicle with a suspension system or a lift kit. We recommend you use an extended length that matches your new ride height overstock. Using the drop-down menu, you need to choose the range that matches how much lift you have on your vehicle. So if you have a 3" lift, you need to select the 3" option and then use the drop-down menu to choose the 3" length overstock.
There are many parts of your brake system, including your brake lines. You'll need to be sure that your brake lines are always functioning to ensure that your vehicle remains safe. By replacing your problem-prone stock rubber hoses, you can upgrade your vehicle's braking system performance to a new level. Original Equipment Manufacturer brake lines tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied. The expansion of the rubber hoses will dramatically reduce your vehicle's brake system response time. With age and mileage, these brake lines become even more sluggish due to the increased rate of expansion in the brake line. Upon the installation of Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines, you will improve your vehicle's brake system response. Replacement of your brake lines is needed to optimize your braking systems performance. These stainless steel brake lines are custom made to your exact requirements. These custom-made replacement brake lines come in a standard or extended length to meet your exact needs. Since these brake line kits are custom made, they are available in Nine different colors.
Benefits obtained from installing a Custom Made Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit for your vehicle:
- Faster brake system response
- Firmer pedal
- Less ABS brake system chatter
- Less brake pedal travel
- Stainless Steel Eliminates the hose expansion common to factory rubber lines.
- Firmer pedal feel and immediate brake response.
- More precise brake modulation
- Moisture resistance.
- Stainless Steel Brake Hoses produce shorter stopping distance through quicker reaction time.
- The Stainless Steel external covering encases the Kevlar-reinforced Teflon inner hose.
- Brake Hoses are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Guaranteed factory fit original equipment specifications.
- A Manufacturers Warranty backs these brake line hoses against defects in materials and quality.
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines meets or exceeds TUV and FMVSS 106 safety standards and D.O.T. compliant.
- Custom Built with the application-specific fittings for ease of installation.
High-Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Attributes:
- Custom Made to your exact requirements
- Direct bolt-on Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
- They are offered as an upgrade in the ultimate in braking performance.
- These brake lines meet the strict guidelines of the D.O.T. MVSS-106 requirements.
- Hoses are approved for street driven vehicles and Off-Road applications.
- Are legal in all 50 states.
- DOT Approved Street Legal Brake Line Kits
- Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Feature stainless steel braided hoses are covering the Kevlar casing for maximum strength and protection.
- These American Made hoses are indeed state of the art.
- Contains zinc-plated fittings
- Factory assembled for installation convenience.
- Designed and Fabricated as a direct bolt-on replacement brake system components in most applications.
- Each kit comes with all necessary hardware and fittings required for installation.
- The P.T.F.E. stainless steel hose is compatible with all grades of brake fluid.
KLM Performance Custom Made Replacement Stainless Steel Kevlar Braided Brakes Line Kit options:
- Available in vehicle-specific upgrade kits.
- These brake hose kits contain 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 line packages.
- Custom Made to the exact requirements of your vehicle.
- Available in 9 different color options of your choice.
- Brake Lines are available from stock length to extended plus 12" in length.
- Select brake line kits offer Rear Caliper Lines.
KLM Performance Custom Made High-Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Construction Standards:
- An Extruded Teflon (PTFE) Inner Core that resists expansion under pressure, is chemically inert, non-aging, unaffected by atmospheric conditions or moisture and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid.
- A Braided Kevlar Sheath wraps the Extruded Teflon (PTFE) Inner Core for increased durability and protection.
- Brake Lines feature an outer layer of Braided Stainless Steel casing for protection. The braided stainless steel provides support for the PTFE and Kevlar layers as an extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion. This Stainless steel outer braid offers added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar and barrier layers.
- An outer cover of abrasion-resistant PVC is then applied for the maximum protection of the brake lines against chaffing and to protect against the elements of harsh driving conditions.
- These brake line assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All Brake Line Assemblies pressure tested to 4,500 PSI.
- Standard S.A.E. fittings are an exclusive One Piece design with unmatched strength and reliability.
How Long Will It Take For An Order Of Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines To Ship?
These stainless steel brakes lines are made to order. A custom made product may require up to Twelve Work Days before your order is shipped. If Time Is Of The Essence Please choose FedEx Express Overnight Shipping for expedited order processing. All orders placed with overnight shipping are built within two working days period.
These Crown Performance high-performance brake lines are available for a broad range of performance vehicles: domestic, import, sport utilities, and trucks. Crown Performance Stainless Steel braided brake hoses have been tried and tested in some of the most severe conditions that 4x4 and race teams encounter all over the globe. These replacement brake lines are known for their quality of engineering, craftsmanship, commitment to quality, fitment, finish and are there DOT-certified.
KLM Performance offers these Custom Made high-performance Kevlar reinforced braided stainless-steel brake line kits as an American Made premium quality product.
PRODUCT NOTES REGARDING CUSTOM MADE BRAKE LINES:
The purchase of the Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines Requires A Signature For The Delivery Of Your Order and Twelve Working Days for construction! These Custom Made to order products are a Non-Returnable Item.
If Time Is Of The Essence and you require the brake line assemblies in a shorter period of time, Please Choose UPS or USPS Express Services For Expedited Order Processing!
NOTE: The USPS Priority Mail is not an Express Delivery Service
Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines are a Non-Returnable Item.
Please make sure you have ordered exactly what you need for your vehicle!
CUSTOM MADE KEVLAR REINFORCED BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES WARRANTY:
KLM Performance Products warrants its products to be free from any defects of workmanship and material. In cases of assemblies fabricated by persons other than KLM Performance Inc, the warranty shall only cover the components of such assemblies manufactured by KLM Performance. Should any such defects be discovered within three months from the date of purchase by the end-user, the questionable part should be returned to KLM Performance Inc. If upon inspection, the piece proves to be defective, KLM Performance will furnish a replacement or, at its option, repair the part.
The warranty shall not apply to any part or parts of Hose Products if it has been installed, altered, repaired or misused, through negligence or otherwise, in a way that in the opinion of KLM Performance Inc. affects the reliability of, or detracts from the performance of the product. Nor does this warranty cover replacement or repairs necessitated by the loss or damage resulting from any cause beyond the control of KLM Performance Inc, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of government, floods, and fires.
The obligation of Crown Performance Products under this warranty is limited to making a replacement part available or the repair of the defective part, and does not include the furnishings of any labor involved or connected therewith, such as that required to diagnose trouble or to remove or install any such product nor does it include responsibility for any transportation expenses or any damages or losses incurred in transportation in connection therewith.
The preceding is instead of any other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, and Crown Performance Products neither assumes nor authorizes any distributor or any person to assume for Crown Performance Products any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products.