Baja Designs Wire Harnesses
Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses
The Baja Designs lighting solutions are sold without wiring harnesses. The reason why Baa Designs sells there light without a harness is to allow you to custom tailor the LED lights to your particular application. You can find all of the available wire harnesses and splitters available from Baja Designs on this product page. The use of a factory certified baja Designs wire harness eliminates the frustration that often comes when wiring a set of auxiliary lights. When you choose a Baja Designs wiring harness, you take the guesswork out your light installation job and cut down on your Auxillary Light installation time. The wiring harness is designed to power up one or more 12 Volt auxiliary lights with a stated maximum wattage draw. The wire harness includes a built in relay to ensure proper installation.
What Does A Wire Harness Do?
The Wire Harness is used to provide power to or from each individual light or splitter. The Harness has a male and female end. These Wire Harnesses are available in multiple sizes and configurations to meet your exact needs.
Baja Designs Wire Harness or Wiring Harness Benefits:
- Correct Length Harness to meet your exact needs.
- Wire Harness has the proper gauge wire to meet the lights power supply requirements.
- Weather Pac Connectors ensure a corrosion free seal.
- Baja Designs wiring harness draws power directly from battery terminals.
- Wire harness Includes a relay switch.
- Built to accommodate your vehicle specific application.
- Harness takes all of the guesswork out of the installation process.
- These are a Premium quality harnesses that suited for race applications.
- Harness Includes battery ring terminals, fuse, momentary switch, and sheathing.
- Reduce installation time by using a custom made wiring harnesses.
- Select harnesses include Toggle switch for On/Off and or momentary button for dust and strobe modes.
What does a Splitter Do?
The Splitter is the best way to safely and securely install an additional light into an existing wire harness. A Splitter will speed the installation of new lights wherever may require additional lighting.
Baja Designs Universal Wiring Harness Splitter Kit benefits:
- Splitter kits allow you to run additional lights on a single circuit.
- To run three lights with the Universal Wiring Harness, you would need one splitter kit.
- To run four lights, you would need two splitters.
KLM Performance also has the complete line of FASS Wire Harness required for the installation of a fuel pump.