Steering Stabilizer Shocks
Steering Dampers and Steering Stabilizer Shocks
KLM Performance offers the OEM and aftermarket steering stabilizer shocks as an upgrade or replacement for your current steering stabilizer.
A Steering Damper or Steering Stabilizer s a vital component for controlled ride quality and steering performance. The Steering Stabilizer shock is considered a wear item. This vehicle control shock needs to be replaced or upgraded as time passes on or the modification of your vehicle continues.
Your Steering Damper is designed specifically to help you maintain complete command of your truck, van or SUV at all times. The steering damper on your vehicle helps to control the oscillations encountered by the steering system. The installation of a suspension system, larger wheels and tires can have an adverse effect on your ability to control your vehicle's steering. These vehicle upgrades are not what your OEM steering damper or stabilizer was designed for. Upgraded aftermarket steering stabilizer shocks help to reduce vibrations, along with minimizing the wear and tear on the steering components. These steering stabilizers replace your vehicle's OE stabilizer so it makes for an easy installation that only requires you to bolt them on. A Steering Damper is essential when upgrading to larger wheels and tires to ensure proper steering control. Steering dampers or stabilizer shocks are considered a wear item and need replacement with age.
The Bilstein 5100 Series Steering Dampers are an excellent and cost-effective way to improve the steering characteristics of your vehicle. The Bilstein Steering stabilizer shocks design uses the proven functionality of the Bilstein 5100 shock absorbers. Bilstein steering stabilizer shocks are essential when upgrading to larger wheels and tires. The installation of a suspension system on your vehicle is also vital, time for a steering damper upgrade for your vehicle.
The Mopar Steering Damper is the OEM performance level steering stabilizer shock. This steering damper is a great way to replace the worn damper on your Dodge Ram truck.
What does a steering damper do?
- The Steering Damper corrects steering wobble issues seen with OEM steering dampers.
- Pressurized gas dampers offer superior performance over hydraulic dampers and differ for every specific vehicle application
- Specific dampers are specifically tuned to meet your vehicles needs.
- Steering Stabilizer shock absorbers will give you the proper handling and control you need whether you are traveling on or off the road.
- After installation of a new steering stabilizer, the improved steering characteristics are immediately evident.
- The Steering Damper Shock uses a Monotube Design to dissipate heat and increase service life.
- High-Powered Gas Structure maintains reliability and reduces fading under extreme road conditions.
- Application Specific Piston Design ensures Maximum Performance.
- Independent Tuning and Increased Dampening to provide you with the Best Overall Ride Quality
- Simple Straightforward, Fast and Easy Installation