MADE IN THE USA!
KLM Performance makes every effort possible to supply our customers with the highest quality products available. Buy American! It might sound like nothing more than a slogan advanced by American manufacturers to sell products made in the USA, but the truth is that there are many reasons to consider buying American-made products when possible. KLM Performance proudly offers the following reason to purchase American Made items when available!
Top Reasons to Buy American Made Products:
- Foreign labor standards allow unsafe worker conditions in many countries. When you buy American, you support not only American manufacturers but also American workers, safe working conditions, and child labor laws.
- The American Jobs shipped abroad almost never return. When you buy products made in the USA, you help keep the American economy growing.
- American is currently losing an estimated 500, 000 jobs per year to the far east alone. This is almost 50,000 American manufacturing jobs per month.
- US manufacturing processes are much cleaner for the environment than many other countries. If you are all concerned about the environment, then purchase items manufactured in the USA! Overseas manufacturing facilities are not subjected to the strict environmental controls we have here in the United States. Many brands sold here are produced in countries using dangerous, heavily polluting processes. When you purchase an American-made product, you know that you're helping to keep the world a little cleaner for your children.
- Many countries have no minimum wage restrictions, or the minimum wage is outrageously low. When you choose products made in the USA, you contribute to the payment of an honest day's wages for an honest day's work.
- The growing lack of USA ability to manufacture many products is strategically unsound. When you seek out American-made goods, you foster American independence.
- The huge US trade deficit leads to massive, unsustainable borrowing from other countries. Debt isn't right for you, and it isn't good for America.
- Foreign product safety standards are low. For example, toxic levels of lead are in tens of millions of toys shipped to the USA. When you buy toys and other goods made in the USA, you can be confident that American consumer protection laws and safety standards are in place to protect your family.
- Lack of minimum wage, worker safety, or environmental pollution controls in many countries undermines the concept of "fair and free trade". No Western nation can ultimately compete on price with a country willing to massively exploit and pollute its people. When you buy only American-made products, you insist on a higher standard.
- The Economic Policy Institute states that the U.S. economy loses approximately 9,000 jobs for every $1 billion of goods that are imported from overseas.
- As the American economic infrastructure is gutted, formerly great manufacturing cities all over America are being transformed into depressed economic zones of decay.
- Factories and money are shifting to countries not friendly to the USA or democracy. When you avoid imported goods for American-made items, you help ensure that the United States doesn't find its access to vital goods impacted by political conflict.
- As the US manufacturing ability fades, future generations of US citizens will be unable to find relevant jobs. American Made Products help keep your friends and neighbors and even yourself earning a living wage.