Home > Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Drop Pitman Arm
Pro Comp Suspension Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arms
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms designed for use on the 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks with:
- Increased ride heights of four to six inches.
- Trucks using Mopar's newest gear box the 68170214AA
- Drop Pitman Arms work with the 41MM sector shaft.
These Drop Pitman Arms are available in the following sizes to meet your increased ride height of your 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram truck:
- DC400 Drop Pitman Arm 4 inches
- DC500 Drop Pitman Arm 5 inches
- DC600 -Drop Pitman Arm 6 inches
Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the proper alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships.