Home > FASS FPR-1001 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 offers you the Full Adjust-ability of your fuel pressure from 0 to 100 PSI. The Fuel pressurize regulator is approved for both Gas and Diesel Fuel. The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 was designed and built to maintain a constant fuel pressure and its backed by 4 Year Warranty. READ MORE >>
FASS Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001
The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 approved for use with Gasoline and Diesel Fuel.
Read below how the FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 or any of the other FASS Accessories can benefit your car or truck powered with a FASS Diesel Fuel Pump.
The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 is built with the following attributes:
- Adjustable bypass fuel pressure regulator gives more control to maintain and consistent fuel pressure.
- Offers Full Adjustability from 0 to 100 PSI in your FASS diesel fuel system
- Made from Aircraft Quality 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum stock.
- FPR-1001 incorporates a 1/8" MPT Boost Compensation Port for fuel pressure regulation from Idle to Full Throttle.
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Is constructed with a 1/8" MPT fuel gauge port.
- Built with a two 1/2" MPT Inlet and Outlet/Return Ports.
- Made and assembled in the USA.
- Backed by a manufacturer 4 Year Warranty.
- Maintains relationship between the fuel line side of the injectors and the intake manifold.
The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator offers the following benefits:
- Allows you to adjust the Fuel Pressure in your FASS System.
- Permits a higher level in the fuel pressure level if required.
- Allows you to adjust the Fuel Pressure to a lower level than the FASS pump was originally designed for with the replacement of the fuel pressure spring.
- Boost compensation port which allows the boost pressure from the turbo will be directed to the FPR-1001.
- When installed with the Boost Compensation connection will allow the fuel pressure/psi to remain constant under at wide open throttle.
What is a FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001?
The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator was designed and built to maintain a constant fuel pressure above the intake manifold pressure.
The difference in pressure between the fuel rail and intake manifold or differential pressure across the injector should be maintained at a level to suit optimum injector operation and maximize engine performance.
Deviations in fuel pressure have a direct effect on your vehicle's fuel injector performance.
The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator was designed and built as a superior product with a lower price point.
Why and When do you need to install a FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator?
The installation of the FASS fuel pressure regulator allows for the adjustment of fuel pressure to suit larger aftermarket injectors and other engine modifications.
Fuel Pressure Regulators such as the FRP-1001 are necessary to regulate and flow increased volumes of fuel pumped by high flow FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems and FASS fuel pumps.
The FASS fuel pressure regulator FRP-1001 works with the FASS Diesel fuel pump to maintain a steady pressure relationship between the fuel line side of the injectors and the intake manifold.
When the FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator is connected with the Boost Compensation Port, you can adjust the pressure at idle or full throttle for fine tuning. When the FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator is related to the boost compensation port, it becomes a rising rate regulators commonly called FMU's (fuel management unit). The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator FRP-1001 will now increase fuel pressure at a direct multiplication factor to the current boost level. So instead of messing with complicated computers and injection duty cycles, these systems just increase fuel pressure to add fuel. The FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator now will this type of connection will only add pressure under boost. So when you are off boost, you maintain factory tuning and drive-ability. Only as you get boost pressure increases does the FASS Fuel Pressure Regulator begin to increase fuel pressure.
THE FASS FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR FRP-1001 is intended to be used for Moderate to Extreme Power Applications.