2009 to 2016 Ford F-150 Pickup Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit
KLM Performance offers Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2009 to 2016 F-150 4WD Truck.
These replacement brake lines for the Ford F-150 4 wheel drive trucks are custom made to meet your exact requirements. The brake lines are a complete kit which includes the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws). The 2009 to 2016 Ford F-150 4X4 is a tough truck. But if you want to make it perform better, consider improving major parts like the brake lines. Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. These custom-made Ford F150 replacement brake lines brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Ford pickup truck.
NOTE: Please allow Six working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Lines. These Crown Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your Ford F-150 pickup trucks are sold as a four-piece set containing two front lines and two rear lines. We also offer these kits with the option to purchase the two additional rear axle caliper lines. Installation of the two rear caliper lines requires the use of the OEM brake line brackets from the OEM brake line assemblies for proper installation.
These Ford Replacement Brake Hoses and Lines work on these F-150 Series trucks:
- 2009 to 2016 4 Wheel Drive models
These Crown Performance Ford F-150 4WD Stainless Steel Brake Line Assemblies are available in:
These Ford F-150 replacement brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. Upgrade the stopping power of your Ford pickup with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied. These Ford replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the biggest benefits from installing F-Series 150 pickup replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance. By upgrading your F150 with a set of Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines you get the improved feel, firmer pedal with less travel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
- 7 Different lengths from stock length to plus 12” longer.
- 9 Different colors.
- 4 Piece Brake Line Kits
- 6 Piece Brake Line Kits that contain the two rear caliper lines.
The benefits of installing a set of Crown Performance Brake Lines on your Ford F-150 truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is immediate, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better braking performance and greater safety.
Have a question regarding F150 series pickup replacement brake hoses or lines? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200.
These F-150 series 4X4 replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This Teflon inner core is encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. Crown Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar. These Ford F150 Replacement Brake Lines are covered with a choice of 9 different UV protected vinyl covers. Crown Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
Crown Performance, 2009 to 2015 Ford F-150 Series Replacement Brake Lines, are construction standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one piece crimp design end fittings
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance 2009 to 2015 F-150 Series Replacement Brake Lines are truly state of the art.
These 2009 to 2012 Ford F-150 Replacement Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combinations at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
These Ford F-150 pickup replacement brake line components should be installed by a competent mechanic in a professional manner. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your F-150 truck can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Ford F-150 Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance FordF150 Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE REPLACEMENT FORD F-150 BRAKE LINE KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
This high performance Ford F-150 replacement brake hoses and lines can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines for your Ford F-150, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
These Ford F150 Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!