Home > GMC Sierra 1500 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
GMC 1500 Series Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
1999 to 2016 General Motors Corporation Sierra 1500 Series Pickups Replacement Brake Lines for 2 Wheel Drive and 4 Wheel.
KLM Performance offers Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1999 to 2016 GMC 1500 pickup. The Stainless Steel Kevlar braided brake lines are a Custom Made product which meets your exact requirements. These GM Sierra 1500 Series Pickup brake lines designed for the trucks with or without the Stabilitrak vehicle control system. The GMC Sierra 1500 series pickups are tough trucks, but if you want to make it reliable and stop quicker consider improving an essential part of the brake system the brake lines. Please allow six working days for the manufacture of your custom made GM 1500 Series Pickup Replacement Kevlar Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line set. Make sure that you order the correct GMC Sierra1500 pickup brake line length and color as these custom made brake lines are NonReturnable!
If you require replacement brake lines for your Sierra 1500 Series truck in a shorter time frame a rush service with expedited freight is available for an additional fee. Please choose FedEx Express shipping if time is of the essence!
These Replacement Stainless Steel Kevlar Braided Brake Lines work on the following General Motors Sierra 1500 Series trucks:
- 1999 to 2007 Sierra 1500 series 2 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2016 Sierra 1500 series 2 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
- 1999 to 2007 Sierra 1500 series 4 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2016 Sierra 1500 series 4 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
NOTES ABOUT THESE SIERRA 1500 SERIES PICKUP 2WD AND 4WD STAINLESS BRAKE LINE KITS:
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your 1999 to 2016 General Motors 1500 Series pickup without the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a three-piece set.
- The 3 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 1999 to 2007 models include the two front caliper lines and one rear drop line.
- The 3 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 2008 to 2016 models include the two front caliper lines and one rear drop line.
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your 2008 to 2016 General Motors Sierra 1500 Series pickup with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a four-piece set.
- The Four Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 2008 to 2016 models include the Two front caliper lines and Two rear drop lines.
KLM Performance also offers the two rear caliper lines as an additional option for the stainless steel brake line kits. The GM 1500 Series rear caliper brake lines are a direct replacement part that includes all required fittings for installation. The installation of the rear caliper lines will further increase the performance of your vehicle's brake system.
These Custom Made replacement brake line kits are a NONRETURNABLE item. So please be sure your order exactly the equipment you need for your 1500 Series truck. As a Custom Made product these brake line kits require Twelve working days to produce. Your order will be updated with the tracking information as soon as they ship. These kits for the 1999 to 205 model trucks do not include the brackets!
These GMC Sierra 1500 series pickup custom made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
- Fluorescent Orange
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made GM 1500 Series Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your GM 1500 series truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance
- Virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
GMC 1500 Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath protection with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake lines feature a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance GM 1500 Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art assemblies.
The high performance 1500 series pickup replacement brake lines are state of the art and can be custom made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your Chevy Silverado or GM Sierra 1500 Series truck? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEM PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should professionally install GM 1500 replacement brake line components. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your Chevy or GMC 1500 Series truck!
When you want your GM 1500 pickup to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance GMC 1500 Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE GMC 1500 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA