Home > Hellmann Performance Intercooler 5.9L Cummins
Hellmann Performance Aluminum Intercooler 5.9L Cummins
The Hellmann Performance inter-cooler is applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines.
This Hellmann Performance 5.9L Cummins Intercooler designed for the greatest possible reduction of the intake air temperature to increase the motor's efficiency and power output! This Hellmann Performance Intercooler is designed for the maximum possible air flow to lower the Exhaust Gas Temperatures. If your current Cummins 5.9L intercooler is now failing, you should consider the Hellmann Performance Intercooler. Installation of the Hellmann performance intercooler for the 5.9L Cummins will lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures by a good 100 to 200 degrees. The considerably lower intake air temperatures produced by the Hellmann Intercooler will produce higher power levels in the cummins 5.9L motor.
The Hellmann Performance 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Intercooler for the Cummins 5.9L benefits:
- Designed for the greatest possible reduction of the intake air charge temperature.
- Increases Air Flow
- Reduces Intake Air Temperatures
- Lowers EGT's by up to 200 Degrees at Wide Open Throttle!
- Increases both HP and Torque output levels.
- Will Handle 110 psi of boost!
- Constructed with a Tube and Fin Intercooler core for increased heat exchange efficiency.
- Is constructed of T6 Aluminum for maximum strength.
- With T6 Aluminum end tanks to handle all the boost you can produce.
- A cooler denser air charge is proven to increase engine efficiency.
No other aftermarket high performance Cummins 5.9L intercooler can handle the boost a Hellmann Performance Cummins 5.9L Intercooler can.