Baja Designs - The Scientists Of LED Lighting
Baja Designs began as a company in 1992. For over Twenty years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. The first product developed was a Dual Sport kit that made a true off-road motorcycle minimally street legal. This intimate knowledge of motorcycle electrical capabilities led to a natural evolution to engineer the first HID motorcycle race light. Owner/Lead engineer Alan Roach and Product Development Engineer Stephen Mitchell were avid Baja 1000 motorcycle racers who were able to fine tune motorcycles limited light optics to maximize rider comfort, speed, and safety.
The factors make the Baja Designs LED Lights the highest quality LED Lights on the planet:
- Baja Designs uses only the Highest Quality LED light bulbs available.
- The LED bulbs purchased by Baja Designs are the highest output bulbs available.
- Baja Designs uses the LED Bulbs that meet their specifications for the optimal standard of 5000K light output.
- The LED elements used by baja Designs produce a color temperature of 5000K that significantly reduces driver fatigue and increases terrain recognition.
- Baja Designs exclusively uses 5000K LEDs to ensure the safest and highest performing driving experience.
- Baja Designs is always researching emerging light technologies and maintains close relationships with LED manufacturers. Baja Designs is often one of the first companies to get new LED prototypes to test and has been at the leading edge of off-road lighting since 1992.
- Baja Designs uses LEDs in the 5000-6000 ºK range. This color temperature range resembles bright sunlight. The ability of the Baja Designs LED to mimic sunlight significantly reduces eyestrain and driver fatigue. These premium quality LEDs provide the off-road driver with a superior lighted pathway which allows you to spot oncoming obstacles quickly.
- Baja Designs LED bulbs produce white light generate which generates heat that needs to be dissipated away from the LED. Heat Management is just another reason why Baja Designs LED lights are the best LED lights available. Baja Designs integrates highly efficient thermal management into their LED lights. Thermal Management is key to maintaining the original brightness and ensuring a long lifespan of the LED light.
- Baja Designs developed optics with engineers which have over 30 years of real-world off-road experience. Baja Designs optics put the light right where you need it. Each lens in a Baja Designs LED light is user changeable. The end user serviceable lens allows you to change your Baja Designs LED light from a spot to driving or cornering light. The versatile lens means you can modify your LED to meet your needs without having to purchase multiple lights.
- The Baja Designs Lights are designed and manufactured in the USA. These are the highest quality lights available, and you get the quality, durability and warranty you want from your lights.
- Baja Designs continues to develop the highest quality LED lighting systems and optics for all your racing and night riding needs.
Baja Designs LED Lights
- Baja Designs LED Light Bars
- Baja Designs Rear Tail Light Series LED Lights
- Baja Designs Auxillary Lights
- Baja Designs Wire Harness
- Baja Designs LED Light Mounting Brackets
- Baja Designs Rock Guards and Light Covers
As a result, these Baja Designs lights have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and ATV Baja 1000 class for over 15 years. As our engineers and racers advanced to truck and buggy racing, the next evolution began. The engineers quickly adapted their race winning HID motorcycle lights to their new race vehicles. With incredible speed, Baja Designs HID lights were adopted by the racing community and could be found on the majority of Baja 1000 winning vehicles.
Today the Baja Designs engineers are well known as The Scientists of Lighting. Baja Designs engineers are consistently sought out by professional race teams to develop and aim their vehicle lighting. With the advent of LED lights as the next natural evolution of light. Baja Designs was the first company to produce a forward projecting LED light bar which was introduced and raced in the 2005 Baja 1000. That first LED light bar has evolved into a line of the highest performing and race winning LED lights on the market. Providing industry leading lights is not just a job at Baja Designs, but a lifelong passion for both the owners and employees. All of Baja Designs products designed by engineers who ride, drive and race all over the world.
The Baja Designs lighting product line is dedicated to being:
Today Baja Designs continues to provide the highest quality cutting edge lighting components available for Offroad Lighting, Military Lighting including Infrared Lighting, Marine Lighting, Agriculture Lighting & Industrial Lighting. Baja Designs is the Industry leader in LED lighting using proprietary optics, the highest quality LED elements, and designs to produce the Highest Quality LED lights for your application and need.
Baja Designs LED light bars, LED Lights & HID lights have been at the forefront of Off road lighting for over 20 years. The Baja Designs lights are known throughout the world as the most efficient and brightest LED lights available.
The Baja Designs High Performance Light Features:
Baja Designs proudly offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturer defects on all of the products that they manufacture.
Baja Designs lights have one of the only replaceable lenses and optics without voiding your warranty. The USERVICE® lens allows for easy replacement, servicing or light beam pattern changes to meet your driving needs.
Baja Designs lights offer the most suitable light patterns to meet your exact lighting needs. Baja Designs makes more light patterns than any other manufacturer. With the ClearView® optics that provide light for every area you require.
Baja Designs MOISTUREBLOCK™ O-ring seals and proprietary cord technology make their lights completely waterproof, rainproof, dustproof, submersible and washable. These are excellent quality lights that use an O-ring seal for protection from the environment. An o-ring is considerably more efficient at blocking water than the beads of silicone used in lower priced lights.
Baja Designs has patented MoistureBlock™ which is used on the lights cord. MoistureBlock™ is an innovative new technology that completely stops water from wicking its way up the cord and into the light. Even if you cut the connector off, your light is still waterproof, and you won‘t void your warranty.
Baja Designs CopperDrive LED management system uses next generation circuit boards and driver technology to safely run high powered LEDs at 100% power. Baja Designs uses four different methods of thermal management to transfer generated by the LED elements. These methods are proven to be up to 3000% more efficient at shedding the heat produced by the lights. These heat control methods provide an extra layer of vibration isolation creating the highest performing and longest lasting LED light on the market.
Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Your satisfaction stands at the core of who Baja Designs is as a company. Baja Designs stands behind their product with a full 30 days to test out your new light, and if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back to Baja Designs for an exchange or refund.
If you have any questions about what Baja Designs Light you need to use, please feel free to give us a call at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us for more information.
List Price: $64.95 Your Price: $64.95 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $24.95 Your Price: $22.45 You Save: $2.50 (10 %)add to cart
List Price: $61.70 Your Price: $61.70 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $35.95 Your Price: $35.95 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $71.20 Your Price: $71.20 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $13.47 Your Price: $13.47 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $13.65 Your Price: $13.65 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $21.95 Your Price: $21.92 You Save: $0.03 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $14.00 Your Price: $14.00 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $376.95 Your Price: $376.95 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $355.50 Your Price: $355.50 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $74.75 Your Price: $74.75 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $71.20 Your Price: $71.20 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $1,034.95 Your Price: $1,034.95 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart