CAT Crankshaft Damper For the C10, C12, C13 Series Diesel Engines
Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper 1341064
Caterpillar Heavy Duty Replacement Diesel Damper
This replacement heavy duty diesel damper is high performance alternative damper for the CAT Heavy Duty Diesel engines. This 1341604 Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech is a precisi made superior quality torsional vibration damper specifically designed for the CATERPILLAR® diesel.
The viscous torsional dampers for Caterpillar C10, C12, and C13 engines are direct replacements for the original parts. The crank damper replacement or inspection at the 300,000-mile crankshaft vibration damper service interval or an engine rebuild. The replacement crankshaft dampers are made of steel and coated with a rust preventive, and they self-tune to exact engine harmonic frequency across the engine’s entire rpm range.
The Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper by Vibratech is for the following Caterpillar engines:
- Caterpillar C10 diesel engine
- Caterpillar C12 diesel engine
- Caterpillar C13 diesel engine
This replacement CATERPILLAR® Vibration Damper for the CATERPILLAR® Diesels is a Crankshaft Damper that offers:
- Increase horsepower & torque
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paintable steel finish
The Vibratec 1341604 CATERPILLAR® C10 C12 C13 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper cross reference:
- CATERPILLAR® 167-8125 Damper
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 to control torsional vibrations. Vibratech continues to make these Torsional Vibration Dampers in the USA! The Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper products are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your diesel engine requires the best heavy duty torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech Damper for your CAT Diesel.
The use of an overseas manufactured crank damper is penny wise and pound foolish! The Vibratech 1341604 Heavy Duty Diesel Damper is made with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. Caterpillar crank dampers should be replaced between 350K and 500K miles. If you just did an overhaul make sure you change the Crankshaft Damper. Broken crankshafts make an overhaul look cheap!
The Vibratech 1341604 Vibration Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine C10 | C12 | C13
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-HD 134160420
- make Caterpillar
- model Diesel
- year 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
- Manufacturer Part No 1341604
- Product Application CATERPILLAR C10 C12 C13 Heavy Duty Diesel
- height 4
- width 20
- brand Vibratech TVD
- Part Number
- manufacturer Vibratech TVD
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note