Cummins Multi-Layered Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gasket
These Cummins 5266422 are a multi-layered diesel exhaust manifold gaskets. The use of the new multiple-layer exhaust manifold gasket helps increase durability and reduce the chance of an exhaust manifold leak.
Cummins 5266422 replacement exhaust manifold gasket applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gaskets are a direct OEM Cummins replacement gasket.
These Cummins 5266422 diesel exhaust manifold gaskets are sold on an individual basis. The purchase of six 5266422 exhaust manifold gaskets is required when removing the exhaust manifold from your Cummins 5.9L or Cummins 6.7L diesel engine. The gaskets are considered a single-use item and we advise a complete set of replacement gaskets when doing any repairs or upgrades to your motor.
- engine 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FG 52664228
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No 5266422
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Diesels
- height 4
- width 8
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!