Fleetguard FS-2001 Fuel Water Separator for FASS Titanium and 95 Series Fuel Pumps
This Fleetguard FS19594 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter application:
- Fass Titanium Series Fuel Systems
- Fass 95 Series Fuel Systems
Fleetguard FS-2001 Emulsified Water Separator Description:
- Microlite Fuel/Water Separator Spin-on with Drain
- Removes Emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- Removed Entrained water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters fuel to a 20 Micron level.
- Now the replacement water separator filter for the FASS WS-2001.
- Removes the water in your diesel fuel.
KLM Performance recommends regularly draining this Fleetguard Fuel Water Separator to:
- Remove the water contained within this filter.
- Help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months.
- Prevent the growth of microorganisms with thin the filter.
This Emulsified Water Separator Filter has a recommended change interval of every 15,000 to 30,000 miles. The filter change interval is subject to the type and quality of fuel used. KLM Performance strongly recommends keeping a spare set of these FASS 95 Series / Titanium Series Filters in your vehicle at all times. Having an additional set of FASS 95 / Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow!
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the diesel fuel water separator filter contained as this Twenty Micron FASS FS-2001 Series Filter. This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing for your FASS 95 Series lift pump.
FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Emulsified Water Separator
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FG FS19594
- Manufacturer Part No FS19594
- Product Application FASS Titanium and 95 Series Fuel Pumps
- height 4
- width 8
- brand FASS
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fleetguard
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note