Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter For Fuel Air Separation Systems produced by both FASS and AirDog
This Fleetguard is an Alternative Replacement Water Separator Filter for the Fuel Air Separation Systems. This is a premium grade filter offered at a lower price point then the private labeled filters.
This Fleetguard FS19594 fuel water separator filter benefits:
- Removes the entrained water only from your diesel fuel
- Removes the emulsified water only from your diesel fuel
- Filters to a 20 Micron Level.
- Contains an integrated drain valve assembly.
- The filter includes new O-Ring Seals
- Offered as a direct replacement filter for the FASS and AirDog systems.
Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specifications:
|Overall Height||141.71 mm (5.579 in)|
|Largest OD||76.71 mm (3.02 in)|
|Seam OD||76.68 mm (3.019 in)|
|Gasket OD||69.09 mm (2.72 in)|
|GASKET INSIDE DIAMETER||62.48 mm (2.46 in)|
|Thread Size||3/4-16 UNF-2B|
|EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION||90 %|
|FREE WATER SEPARATION||90 %|
|EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985||96 %|
|MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985||20 micron|
Fleetguard FS19594 Diesel Water Separator Filter applications:
- AirDog Fuel Air Separation System
- AirDog II Fuel Air Separation System
- AirDog II 4G Fuel Air Separation System
- FASS 95 Series Fuel Air Separation System with the Blue Body
- FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System with the Blue Body
Fleetguard FS19594 filter cross references:
- FASS FS-2001
- AirDog WS100
- Cummins C6003117480
Designed to remove free and coarse water from your diesel fuel at a 20 Micron level this Fleetguard FS19594 filter is offered as an alternative for the Pureflow AirDog WS100 and FASS FS-2001 diesel fuel filters. The Fleetguard FS19594 Water Separator Filter meets today's high-pressure fuel systems requirements for entrained and emulsified water separation that causes injector tips to wear out prematurely. Installation is simple and will be leak free with the included replacement seals.
KLM Performance recommends regularly draining this fleetguard diesel fuel water separator filter to remove the water contained within this filter. Periodically removing the water from this Fleetguard water separator filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months. KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of the FASS and AirDog Replacement Filters in your truck at all times.
The Fleetguard Replacement Water Separator Filter is MADE IN THE USA!
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FG FS19594
- Manufacturer Part No FS19594
- Product Application Fuel Water Separator for the AirDog, AirDog II, AirDog II 4G, and FASS 95 Series Diesel Fuel Pumps
- height 4
- width 8
- brand Fleetguard
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fleetguard
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note