2005 to 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L and GT500 5.4L 5th Generation Engine Damper.
Fluidampr 740201 Domestic Series Replacement Harmonic Damper
The Fluidampr 740201 Domestic Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper controls torsional vibrations and reduces parasitic power loss. This High Performance vibration damper will smoothen engine vibrations and free up lost power.
Fluidampr 531101 High Performance Crankshaft Damper fitment guide:
- 2005 to 2010 5.4L and 4.6L Ford F350
- 2005 to 2010 5.4L Ford F250
- 2005 to 2010 5.4L Ford F150
- 2005 Ford Expedition 5.4L
- 2005 to 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L and GT500 5.4L
Fluidampr 740201 Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- A smoother running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Reduces parasitic power loss
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- Extends the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing
- Reduces crankshaft and bearing wear
- No tuning required - just bolt it on
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all RPM's and power levels
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors
- Continuously self-tunes in real time to control vibrations
- Prolongs engine life.
Fluidampr 740201 Ford 4.6L and 5.4L Harmonic Balancer Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 7.5"
- The unit weighs 13.5 pounds.
- Internally Balanced Crankshaft Damper
- Contain a 6 Ribbed Pulley.
- 100% Made In The USA!
NOTE: This Damper Will Not Fit On the Supercharged Versions of the Ford 4.6L and Ford 5.4L Engines with the 8 Ribbed Pulley!
- engine 4.6L | 5.4L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD 74020112
- make Ford
- model Mustang
- year 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No 740201
- Product Application 2005 to 2010 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L and GT500 5.4L
- height 5
- width 12
- brand Fluidampr
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fluidampr
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note