MaxSpool Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L 24V Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods
MaxSpool Engineering offers you the ultimate Heavy Duty 24 Valve Cummins Push Rods for your Cummins Turbo Diesel engine program.
The MaxSpool Cummins 24V Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods contain a full set of Twelve Rods.
The MaxSpool Cummins 24V Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods are Case Hardened and Do Not Bend!
The Cummins MaxSpool Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods from Greg Hogue at MaxSpool Engineering are available for the:
- 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 5.9L Cummins 5.9L
- 2007.5 to current model 6.7L Cummins
The 1998.5 to Current Model 24 Valve Cummins MaxSpool Billet Chromoly HD Pushrods from Greg Hogue are available in the following size:
- Standard Length in Stock and Ready to Ship!
NOTE: The Max Spool Cummins 24V Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods larger than standard length are special order items requiring additional time.
These MaxSpool Cummins Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods for Cummins 24 valve common rail feature:
- Precision formed pushrods with billet ends
- Constructed from SAE 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Centerless ground to exacting tolerances
- Case hardened to Rockwell 60
- Black oxide finish
- Laser etched length and identification
- A one piece design to ensure integrity and strength
These Heavy Duty MaxSpool Engineering Cummins push rods are from 4130 Chromoly steel with billet ends!
The Cummins 24 valve pushrod is one of the most influential members of your valve train assembly.
Why would you need the MaxSpool Engineering High Performance Heavy Duty Push Rods in your 24 Valve Cummins common rail?
If your modified Cummins 24 Valve Turbo Diesel has any of the following modifications, then it is time to look to get a set of high performance heavy duty push rods for your Cummins.
- Increased its power level
- A Modified Cam
- Improved Valve Springs and Retainers
- High Boost
- Operates at higher RPM's
- Nitrous, Propane or Water Methanol
What is a Cummins Push Rod's Job?
The Cummins 24 Valve Push Rod is designed to transmit lift from the lifter to the rocker arm with as little deflection as possible!In a modified 24 Valve Cummins common rail you cannot afford to overlook the push rod. The Cummins 24 valve pushrod is one of the most influential members of your valve train assembly. OEM Cummins push rods are a known weak point in the motor when the power is turned up. If it was far cheaper to purchase a set of high performance heavy duty push rods, then it is to suffer catastrophic failure.
MaxSpool Engineering developed the ultimate Cummins Heavy Duty pushrod through extensive research, development and dynamometer testing.These MaxSpool 24 Valve Cummins Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods suffered real world testing at the track. The records set on the track speak wonders about the MaxSpool Engineering products.
MaxSpool Engineering has over 20 years experience in maximum effort drag racing engine development, in both Pro Stock Truck, and Competition Eliminator series.
MaxSpool engineers have incorporated particular technology that is reserved for 11,000 rpm Pro Stock engines, with 600 lbs of seat pressure.
This extensive testing and track time taught MaxSpool Engineering that not only does the Cummins pushrod have to be strong enough not to fail, bend or burn up at the ends.
The MaxSpool Push Rod also match the frequency of the rest of the valve train components throughout the Cummins 24 valve entire rpm range.
With these design goals, MaxSpool Engineering developed their 24 Cummins valve push-rods to best push rod available using time proven materials and processes.
The MaxSpool Cummins 24V Billet Chromoly Heavy Duty Push Rods are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L | 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number MS CPR24V13
- make 800 | Allison | Arctic Cat | Audi | BMW | CanAm | Caterpillar | Chevy | Chevy/GM | Chrysler | Cummins | Detroit Diesel | Dodge | FASS | Ford | Freightliner | Glacier | GM | Honda | International | Jeep | Kawasaki | Komatsu | Lexus | Lincoln | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Plimouth | Polaris | Pontiac | Porsche | Ram | Sprinter | Sterling | Subaru | Toyota | Volvo | VW | Yamaha | Universal
- model 2500 | 3500 | 5.9L | 6.7L
- year 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No MS CPR24V
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2016 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Diesel Engines
- height 4
- width 10
- Part Number
- manufacturer MaxSpool Engineering
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note