Replacement Banjo Bolts for 24 valve 5.9L Cummins diesel engines
The FASS BBRK-1001 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit for your 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins is designed to eliminate the restrictive banjo bolts in your fuel system. The FASS Banjo Bolt Restriction Kit is also known as the Big Line Kit. After you have installed an upgraded lift pump to your stock fuel filter housing there is still a point of fuel flow restriction that needs to be addressed. The FASS BBRK relieves this restriction between the fuel filter housing and the VP44 fuel injection pump. This kit provides a larger fuel line and upgraded Banjo Bolts to increase the fuel delivery rate to the injection pump.
The BBRK-1001 benefits:
- Prices increased fuel delivery rates.
- More fuel equals increased power output levels.
- Provides increased insurance against low fuel pressure-related expenses.
FASS BBRK-1001 Kit provides:
- One three-foot section of increased diameter fuel line
- Two Push Lock Style Banjo Bolts and Washer.
The FASS BBRK-1001 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with 5.9L Cummins
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with 5.9L Cummins
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with 5.9L Cummins
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with 5.9L Cummins
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with 5.9L Cummins
- engine 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FASS BBRK-1001
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No BBRK-1001
- Product Application 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- height 4
- width 10
- brand FASS
faq What size is the fuel line included in these kits?
The FASS BBRK kits include 3/8" I.D. FL-1001 fuel line that is 3' in length.
- Part Number FASS BBRK-1001
- manufacturer FASS
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note